List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Morgan and his Issues

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Morgan and his Issues

Started by dafyduc at 2013/10/01 08:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 10:01AM, Views: 1182, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/01 08:01PM
    Morgan and his Issues
    dafyduc

Morgan reminds me of Steffy Forrester with his poor little unloved me attitude. If he doesn't resolve his daddy issues soon a lot of people are going to get trampled. Maybe he can move to Paris and hook up with steffy, they can commiserate

#2   2013/10/01 08:44PM
    Re: Morgan and his Issues
    jilltidwell

Quote dafyduc: Morgan reminds me of Steffy Forrester with his poor little unloved me attitude. If he doesn't resolve his daddy issues soon a lot of people are going to get trampled. Maybe he can move to Paris and hook up with steffy, they can commiserate

Fantastic idea. They deserve each other.

#3   2013/10/02 06:08AM
    ransomha

I guess being sent away and abandoned by Jax might make him a bit insecure.

#4   2013/10/02 06:47AM
    Nightmoves

Quote dafyduc: Morgan reminds me of Steffy Forrester with his poor little unloved me attitude. If he doesn't resolve his daddy issues soon a lot of people are going to get trampled. Maybe he can move to Paris and hook up with steffy, they can commiserate

Morgan is a spoiled little brat and a totally unlikable kid that needs to just STFU. He is going to wind up causing more grief and trouble for everyone just wait...

#5   2013/10/02 11:58AM
    iluvtad

Quote Nightmoves:

Morgan is a spoiled little brat and a totally unlikable kid that needs to just STFU. He is going to wind up causing more grief and trouble for everyone just wait...

I couldn't agree more, I cannot stand this character! I want him to go back to never never-land where a Peter Pan syndrome is okay!

#6   2013/10/02 12:14PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: I guess being sent away and abandoned by Jax might make him a bit insecure.

I agree Jax threw Morgan under the bus when he and Carly broke but BUT Jax was just a spet dad, and not for a vary long time frame. . I cant like Morgan, my 5 year old niece is more grown up them him.

#7   2013/10/02 02:06PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I guess being sent away and abandoned by Jax might make him a bit insecure.

I agree Jax threw Morgan under the bus when he and Carly broke but BUT Jax was just a spet dad, and not for a vary long time frame. . I cant like Morgan, my 5 year old niece is more grown up them him.

Jax is just on a long list of people that dumped Morgan.
    His mom, dad, wife , brother.
    He's never lived with Kristina and Dante and Michael have a relationship.

Morgan is 19 and alone in the world.
    His boarding school didn't teach him life skills and either did his family.

While I think Ava will have him working against Sonny, I do feel sorry for him.
    This childhood will follow him his entire life.

#8   2013/10/02 04:00PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

So, it would have been better to keep Morgan at home and take a chance on his getting shot or raped, WOWWWWWW. Morgan knew dang well WHY his mom put him in boarding school....that is NOT abandonment that is protecting your child the best you can. Dante is closer in age to Michael so that alone makes a difference on who you spend the most time with, not like Morgan ever asked Dante to hang out with him. I just CANT like Morgan, pewwwwwww

#9   2013/10/02 04:37PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

So, it would have been better to keep Morgan at home and take a chance on his getting shot or raped, WOWWWWWW. Morgan knew dang well WHY his mom put him in boarding school....that is NOT abandonment that is protecting your child the best you can. Dante is closer in age to Michael so that alone makes a difference on who you spend the most time with, not like Morgan ever asked Dante to hang out with him. I just CANT like Morgan, pewwwwwww

Yea, they are writing him that way for sure.

Kristina wasn't raped or shot.

Morgan wasn't part of his family and that's a big part of his inferior complex.

IMO, he's a kid. he mentioned that they didn't even send for him on holiday;s or barely visited him. He also didn't have Jason like Michael did.

Part of it is his excuse and part of it is his hurt.

#10   2013/10/02 06:07PM
    rainhue

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

Yea, they are writing him that way for sure.

Kristina wasn't raped or shot.

Morgan wasn't part of his family and that's a big part of his inferior complex.

IMO, he's a kid. he mentioned that they didn't even send for him on holiday;s or barely visited him. He also didn't have Jason like Michael did.

Part of it is his excuse and part of it is his hurt.

Good points, Rans. ITA and I feel sorry for Morgan.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list