List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Looking forward to that Carly spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Looking forward to that Carly spoiler

Started by Mrs. Lansing at 2013/09/26 04:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/26 06:32AM, Views: 548, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/26 04:14AM
    Looking forward to that Carly spoiler
    Mrs. Lansing

It was written on this board before (I think by Bettie) that Franco will get Carly to start painting. The Franco/Carly pairing is SO unrealistic, but since I'm a big Carly fan I just use this little mantra...that's Todd... that's Todd.
    So the reason I'm posting is do you think Franco will claim Carly's work as his own, or will Carly and Franco wind up having a group show together?

#2   2013/09/26 05:34AM
    Re: Looking forward to that Carly spoiler
    Bettie Davis

Quote Mrs. Lansing: It was written on this board before (I think by Bettie) that Franco will get Carly to start painting. The Franco/Carly pairing is SO unrealistic, but since I'm a big Carly fan I just use this little mantra...that's Todd... that's Todd.
    So the reason I'm posting is do you think Franco will claim Carly's work as his own, or will Carly and Franco wind up having a group show together?

Hello Mrs. Lansing, I don't think it was me that said that about Carly, I don't think she ever painted, it was Elizabeth and she did have her own little studio, but, I did say Cary and Franco do get closer and he has his Art dealer come to town.

#3   2013/09/26 06:04AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: It was written on this board before (I think by Bettie) that Franco will get Carly to start painting. The Franco/Carly pairing is SO unrealistic, but since I'm a big Carly fan I just use this little mantra...that's Todd... that's Todd.

Hello Mrs. Lansing, I don't think it was me that said that about Carly, I don't think she ever painted, it was Elizabeth and she did have her own little studio, but, I did say Cary and Franco do get closer and he has his Art dealer come to town.

Oh, ok Bettie. But I did read that somewhere, and from yesterdays coming attractions it appears that spoiler was true. So of course he didn't take credit for Heather gift wrap looking painting, but if Carly is as good at it as the spoiler said...wonder if he'll steal her work? But since his art dealer is coming maybe he gets Carly a show?

#4   2013/09/26 06:13AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Oh, ok Bettie. But I did read that somewhere, and from yesterdays coming attractions it appears that spoiler was true. So of course he didn't take credit for Heather gift wrap looking painting, but if Carly is as good at it as the spoiler said...wonder if he'll steal her work? But since his art dealer is coming maybe he gets Carly a show?

Maybe now Franco will concentrate on his painting, I wonder where the writers will take his story.

#5   2013/09/26 06:18AM
    duke417

The former. I think a collaborative effort between the two right now would come off as too cozy.. .they're not just ready to be a couple. Carly finding out she was swindled by Franco would put more angst between the characters. Better still, maybe Ava as art dealer pulls off the swindle. No love lost among these three.

#6   2013/09/26 06:32AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote duke417:

The former. I think a collaborative effort between the two right now would come off as too cozy.. .they're not just ready to be a couple. Carly finding out she was swindled by Franco would put more angst between the characters. Better still, maybe Ava as art dealer pulls off the swindle. No love lost among these three.

That's my thought too! He's going to take credit for her work. Love the idea of Ava as the dealer!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list