List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/25 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 10:23PM, Views: 1110, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/25 09:17PM
    Re: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl: I do miss the live threads to. I think it kept the peace much more often than not on the board. I know a lot of us joined all at the same time. Maybe some oldies will come back and some newbies will be on board. No pun intended. OK I intended a little bit. Hi Gen.

Hi CG!! I remember watching the later GH because of my hours and going on the West Coast Live Thread with Shels, Wish, Rain, Van, etc. Even people who didn't get along in general on the boards, got along in the Live Thread.

#22   2013/09/25 09:27PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: I do miss the live threads to. I think it kept the peace much more often than not on the board. I know a lot of us joined all at the same time. Maybe some oldies will come back and some newbies will be on board. No pun intended. OK I intended a little bit. Hi Gen.

Hi CG!! I remember watching the later GH because of my hours and going on the West Coast Live Thread with Shels, Wish, Rain, Van, etc. Even people who didn't get along in general on the boards, got along in the Live Thread.

I know! It seems some of the problems we have been having have subsided if only temporarily. It's been very peaceful around the board in general. I was gone for a few days but it seems better for now. I also think people for the most part got along on the board in general. I hope if I start a thread some people will join in we shall see. It might be a thing of the past but it's worth a try since we allowed to do it now.

#23   2013/09/25 10:23PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: If you are one of those posters who love to talk about the show while it's on...please be considerate to those of us who do not live in your timezone and aren't watching the show while it's airing. It's not necessary to start new threads for every single comment you want to make about the show...but if you can't help yourself...please don't put what just happened in the title..that IS A SPOILER if you do that.
    Thanks.

It would be nice if there could be a 'live thread' like in the past for those watching to discuss. I've heard that is no longer allowed.

But, I do agree in labeling the threads accordingly.

WHAAAT?! I must have missed something... why would a LIVE thread not be allowed? Who does it hurt? It was always labeled as LIVE for [DATE] and anyone who didn't want to be spoiled just didn't go in...

Why was it outlawed?

New rules maybe? But do they pertain to everyone? Sigh...It's obamas fault...LOL (JOKE) I swear...there is so much baiting and "attacking" on this board by certain posters...but guess who gets the ban? eesh!

Hmmm. There is a certain absence today, after a few threads were closed yesterday. Not certain about anything...except the tranquility of today.

I was not only one that noticed that.

Noticed, too. It has been pleasant.

HAPPY DANCE!

So nice without the poorly veiled baiting and insults.

So true...Good friends...Wonderful times...Awesome show....I am so thankful for this thread. I am glad someone took the initiative to create a thread pointing out the timezone difference. I sometimes forget that we live in a country with multiple timezones. So easy to forget. Though it would be better if GH just aired all at once across the country? Perhaps they will see this thread and consider it (((fingers crossed))). I am pretty sure the View airs everywhere at the same time. Why not GH?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list