List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/25 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 10:23PM, Views: 1344, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/25 03:38PM
    Re: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: If you are one of those posters who love to talk about the show while it's on...please be considerate to those of us who do not live in your timezone and aren't watching the show while it's airing. It's not necessary to start new threads for every single comment you want to make about the show...but if you can't help yourself...please don't put what just happened in the title..that IS A SPOILER if you do that.
    Thanks.

It would be nice if there could be a 'live thread' like in the past for those watching to discuss. I've heard that is no longer allowed.

But, I do agree in labeling the threads accordingly.

WHAAAT?! I must have missed something... why would a LIVE thread not be allowed? Who does it hurt? It was always labeled as LIVE for [DATE] and anyone who didn't want to be spoiled just didn't go in...

Why was it outlawed?

New rules maybe? But do they pertain to everyone? Sigh...It's obamas fault...LOL (JOKE) I swear...there is so much baiting and "attacking" on this board by certain posters...but guess who gets the ban? eesh!

Hmmm. There is a certain absence today, after a few threads were closed yesterday. Not certain about anything...except the tranquility of today.

I was not only one that noticed that.

#12   2013/09/25 03:54PM
    MiserableCow

I've noticed several absences.

#13   2013/09/25 04:01PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote MiserableCow: I've noticed several absences.

And it's been lovely. And even more so when Admin can check IP addresses.

#14   2013/09/25 04:42PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: If you are one of those posters who love to talk about the show while it's on...please be considerate to those of us who do not live in your timezone and aren't watching the show while it's airing. It's not necessary to start new threads for every single comment you want to make about the show...but if you can't help yourself...please don't put what just happened in the title..that IS A SPOILER if you do that.
    Thanks.

It would be nice if there could be a 'live thread' like in the past for those watching to discuss. I've heard that is no longer allowed.

WHAAAT?! I must have missed something... why would a LIVE thread not be allowed? Who does it hurt? It was always labeled as LIVE for [DATE] and anyone who didn't want to be spoiled just didn't go in...

Why was it outlawed?

New rules maybe? But do they pertain to everyone? Sigh...It's obamas fault...LOL (JOKE) I swear...there is so much baiting and "attacking" on this board by certain posters...but guess who gets the ban? eesh!

Hmmm. There is a certain absence today, after a few threads were closed yesterday. Not certain about anything...except the tranquility of today.

Noticed, too. It has been pleasant.

#15   2013/09/25 04:50PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

Why was it outlawed?

HAPPY DANCE!

#16   2013/09/25 05:30PM
    Nightmoves

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

Why was it outlawed?

HAPPY DANCE!

So nice without the poorly veiled baiting and insults.

#17   2013/09/25 06:40PM
    IslandGirl33

I sure picked a great day to post. So peaceful!!!

It's nice to see that live threads are allowed. Hopefully that will cut back on that ongoing dispute.

#18   2013/09/25 08:21PM
    cardgirl

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

Why was it outlawed?

HAPPY DANCE!

Man! I go away for a few days and miss all the fun, or not so fun as it were. Have to agree, I wish people would not post comments about the show as it airs in the title of the thread. But I see the admin responded that we can have a Live Thread as long as it's titled spoilers and does not come from another site posting what is happening. So, I propose that I start a new Live Thread tomorrow and see what happens. I am rusty so you will have bear with me.

I hope those of who became friends through the old live thread can reconnect and enjoy the fun as we used to. Maybe some new people will join us and we might get back the board we are used to. Anybody up for a trial run???

#19   2013/09/25 08:55PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

Why was it outlawed?

HAPPY DANCE!

Man! I go away for a few days and miss all the fun, or not so fun as it were. Have to agree, I wish people would not post comments about the show as it airs in the title of the thread. But I see the admin responded that we can have a Live Thread as long as it's titled spoilers and does not come from another site posting what is happening. So, I propose that I start a new Live Thread tomorrow and see what happens. I am rusty so you will have bear with me.

I hope those of who became friends through the old live thread can reconnect and enjoy the fun as we used to. Maybe some new people will join us and we might get back the board we are used to. Anybody up for a trial run???

I will definitely try my best to get back into joining everyday. I miss the old days of the board when it was like a family here. I've made some amazing lifelong friends here and I am very happy I joined. I still can't believe it's been seven years already!

#20   2013/09/25 09:09PM
    cardgirl

I do miss the live threads to. I think it kept the peace much more often than not on the board. I know a lot of us joined all at the same time. Maybe some oldies will come back and some newbies will be on board. No pun intended. OK I intended a little bit. Hi Gen.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list