List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/25 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 10:23PM, Views: 1347, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/25 11:51AM
    Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.
    ReignOfTerror

If you are one of those posters who love to talk about the show while it's on...please be considerate to those of us who do not live in your timezone and aren't watching the show while it's airing. It's not necessary to start new threads for every single comment you want to make about the show...but if you can't help yourself...please don't put what just happened in the title..that IS A SPOILER if you do that.
    Thanks.

#2   2013/09/25 11:58AM
    Re: Not all of us are in the Same Timezone.
    Nightmoves

Quote ReignOfTerror: If you are one of those posters who love to talk about the show while it's on...please be considerate to those of us who do not live in your timezone and aren't watching the show while it's airing. It's not necessary to start new threads for every single comment you want to make about the show...but if you can't help yourself...please don't put what just happened in the title..that IS A SPOILER if you do that.
    Thanks.

It would be nice if there could be a 'live thread' like in the past for those watching to discuss. I've heard that is no longer allowed.

But, I do agree in labeling the threads accordingly.

#3   2013/09/25 12:03PM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: If you are one of those posters who love to talk about the show while it's on...please be considerate to those of us who do not live in your timezone and aren't watching the show while it's airing. It's not necessary to start new threads for every single comment you want to make about the show...but if you can't help yourself...please don't put what just happened in the title..that IS A SPOILER if you do that.
    Thanks.

It would be nice if there could be a 'live thread' like in the past for those watching to discuss. I've heard that is no longer allowed.

I do agree with both of you. I understand there are people who view the show at different times and I really miss all the fun we had during the live thread.

#4   2013/09/25 12:25PM
    shepmajor

Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

WHAAAT?! I must have missed something... why would a LIVE thread not be allowed? Who does it hurt? It was always labeled as LIVE for [DATE] and anyone who didn't want to be spoiled just didn't go in...

Why was it outlawed?

#5   2013/09/25 12:55PM
    Bizlet

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

WHAAAT?! I must have missed something... why would a LIVE thread not be allowed? Who does it hurt? It was always labeled as LIVE for [DATE] and anyone who didn't want to be spoiled just didn't go in...

Why was it outlawed?

You would have to ask the moderators many many months ago mid show it was closed. No explanation thread was given.

#6   2013/09/25 01:00PM
    BringBackStarr

Thanks.

((((standing applauding)))

Bravo! Bravo!.....A "reign of consideration"----so to speak?...

#7   2013/09/25 01:07PM
    Soaps.com Admin

Having a thread for discussion while the show is on live is not a problem as long as it is marked "Spoilers".

We can't remark on why the one thread was closed, perhaps it was a live recap that was simultaneously being posted somewhere else. We do not allow duplicate content. Otherwise, a discussion for general comments during the show are welcome and we've encouraged others to start one thread to do this before.

#8   2013/09/25 01:31PM
    Nightmoves

Quote Soaps.com Admin: Having a thread for discussion while the show is on live is not a problem as long as it is marked "Spoilers".

We can't remark on why the one thread was closed, perhaps it was a live recap that was simultaneously being posted somewhere else. We do not allow duplicate content. Otherwise, a discussion for general comments during the show are welcome and we've encouraged others to start one thread to do this before.

The live thread was simply labeled 'Live Thread [date]'. Someone would always recap and those of us that did not want to know what was going on would just stay out of the thread.

Biz you should revive the live thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 01:33PM
    #9   2013/09/25 02:20PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

Why was it outlawed?

New rules maybe? But do they pertain to everyone? Sigh...It's obamas fault...LOL (JOKE) I swear...there is so much baiting and "attacking" on this board by certain posters...but guess who gets the ban? eesh!

#10   2013/09/25 02:45PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Thanks.

Why was it outlawed?

New rules maybe? But do they pertain to everyone? Sigh...It's obamas fault...LOL (JOKE) I swear...there is so much baiting and "attacking" on this board by certain posters...but guess who gets the ban? eesh!

Hmmm. There is a certain absence today, after a few threads were closed yesterday. Not certain about anything...except the tranquility of today.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list