List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael and Kiki scene today!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael and Kiki scene today!!!!

Started by levins29 at 2013/09/24 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 01:04PM, Views: 2006, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/24 07:27PM
    Re: Michael and Kiki scene today!!!!
    oltlforever31

Quote oltllover:
    Quote oltlforever31: I haven't watched today's show yet, I will probably watch it later tonight, but because of how these 2 have been written from the start, I don't think I will ever be able to root for them. I know they are just the new version of Michael and Starr, and I think that is the problem. Nothing about their "romance" has been natural. I really don't even get why they are supposed to be in love, because I haven't really seen much evidence of that. They haven't spent any time really getting to know each other. They haven't even been having an affair behind Morgan's back, which also would have made more sense to me. It seems more like a forbidden attraction, than anything, which is why it is exciting to them. I'm hoping the writers will take advantage of that. Maybe now that they are "free" to be together, it won't be what they expected, and they will end up regretting it, and moving on to other people. Please writers, this would actually be a really entertaining way to go. Get them together, just so they can realize it isn't as great as they thought it would be.

I agree with the first part of your post. It was rushed from the beginning, unlike the pairing of ME and KEMO(sam/silas) we all knew that would happen but the writers took it nice and slow same with what will probably be franco and carly. but I am a fan of KA and want her to stick around so I will try to just deal with it but I do wish they would have slow built it.

I like her too, and I'm sure she'll be around for a long time. I just hope they make this story a little more exciting than just her and Michael getting together and living HEA...

#12   2013/09/25 12:04PM
    bcocs1

Is michael and kiki in any scenes today

#13   2013/09/25 12:04PM
    bcocs1

Is michael and kiki in any scenes today

#14   2013/09/25 12:08PM
    levins29

Yes they were and then they went to Ava room and Kiki and Michael caught Ava and Morgan in bed together.they are together which I am happy about

#15   2013/09/25 12:21PM
    TxRangerFan

but they really have not acted on those feelings!! sure they kissed, but unlike Morgan who is doing the nasty with her mother in law, Kiki and Michael have not had sex! oh wait they spent the night talking and fell asleep at the table in the room where the wedding celebration was suppose to be!

with their clothes on!

#16   2013/09/25 12:25PM
    Gideon58

I don't know, the whole Michael/KiKi thing just seems forced and to have come out of nowhere.

#17   2013/09/25 12:25PM
    Gideon58

I don't know, the whole Michael/KiKi thing just seems forced and to have come out of nowhere.

#18   2013/09/25 12:39PM
    TxRangerFan

no more forced than

Liz and AJ

Alexis and Shawn

Carly and Franco

Sam and Silas

Sonny and Olivia

Sabrina and Patrick

and

on and on and on

if you don't like the character, of course there will be complaints, but I like Kiki and I like her with Michael!!

#19   2013/09/25 01:04PM
    stonecoldhot

The look on Mikey and Kiki`s face when they saw Ava & Morgan in bed was priceless. Going to be a great s/l

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list