List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael and Kiki scene today!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael and Kiki scene today!!!!

Started by levins29 at 2013/09/24 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/25 01:04PM, Views: 1983, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/24 11:40AM
    Michael and Kiki scene today!!!!
    levins29

How they was telling each other how they love each other.Kiki says it so wrong.they will end up together somehow.maybe Kiki will catch her mother in bed with her husband.

#2   2013/09/24 12:01PM
    Re: Michael and Kiki scene today!!!!
    levins29

So happy for these two hope it last.

#3   2013/09/24 12:11PM
    oltlforever31

I haven't watched today's show yet, I will probably watch it later tonight, but because of how these 2 have been written from the start, I don't think I will ever be able to root for them. I know they are just the new version of Michael and Starr, and I think that is the problem. Nothing about their "romance" has been natural. I really don't even get why they are supposed to be in love, because I haven't really seen much evidence of that. They haven't spent any time really getting to know each other. They haven't even been having an affair behind Morgan's back, which also would have made more sense to me. It seems more like a forbidden attraction, than anything, which is why it is exciting to them. I'm hoping the writers will take advantage of that. Maybe now that they are "free" to be together, it won't be what they expected, and they will end up regretting it, and moving on to other people. Please writers, this would actually be a really entertaining way to go. Get them together, just so they can realize it isn't as great as they thought it would be.

#4   2013/09/24 12:30PM
    krazysoaps1981

I was so happy today I hope they make it I loved them together when she was star I was hoping they make all the couples get back together some how since they just left so fast without any real good bye (Michael- star) carly-todd) mcbain-sam)

#5   2013/09/24 01:19PM
    melirose

Quote oltlforever31: I haven't watched today's show yet, I will probably watch it later tonight, but because of how these 2 have been written from the start, I don't think I will ever be able to root for them. I know they are just the new version of Michael and Starr, and I think that is the problem. Nothing about their "romance" has been natural. I really don't even get why they are supposed to be in love, because I haven't really seen much evidence of that. They haven't spent any time really getting to know each other. They haven't even been having an affair behind Morgan's back, which also would have made more sense to me. It seems more like a forbidden attraction, than anything, which is why it is exciting to them. I'm hoping the writers will take advantage of that. Maybe now that they are "free" to be together, it won't be what they expected, and they will end up regretting it, and moving on to other people. Please writers, this would actually be a really entertaining way to go. Get them together, just so they can realize it isn't as great as they thought it would be.

They have had meaningful convos...does that count for anything?

#6   2013/09/24 01:48PM
    oltlforever31

Quote melirose:
    Quote oltlforever31: I haven't watched today's show yet, I will probably watch it later tonight, but because of how these 2 have been written from the start, I don't think I will ever be able to root for them. I know they are just the new version of Michael and Starr, and I think that is the problem. Nothing about their "romance" has been natural. I really don't even get why they are supposed to be in love, because I haven't really seen much evidence of that. They haven't spent any time really getting to know each other. They haven't even been having an affair behind Morgan's back, which also would have made more sense to me. It seems more like a forbidden attraction, than anything, which is why it is exciting to them. I'm hoping the writers will take advantage of that. Maybe now that they are "free" to be together, it won't be what they expected, and they will end up regretting it, and moving on to other people. Please writers, this would actually be a really entertaining way to go. Get them together, just so they can realize it isn't as great as they thought it would be.

They have had meaningful convos...does that count for anything?

Not sure if you meant this to be serious or facetious, but either way, yes I think it counts for something. I'm just not buying it. It felt too rushed or something, and that is why I haven't really been able to feel this couple has anything of real substance. Don't mind the brothers fighting over the same girl, (its classic soapy goodness.) I just didn't like how it was initially written. I do like how it played out yesterday though.

#7   2013/09/24 02:43PM
    Meeksmonk

I have to agree. It feels so forced. I'll admit that I kind of wanted them together because I liked the chemistry (probably because it was forbidden), but it doesn't make all that much sense to me for them to be so in love. When I was watching them today I had the same idea that maybe they'll get together and realize that it was just lust and forbidden fruit that drew them together. That would actually be so funny. This is the girl Michael destroyed his relationship with his brother, for. Ha! They'd both look like fools. Especially since Michael couldn't stand her in the first place, and now they can't seem to live without each other? I'm not saying that it's not possible for two people who dislike each other to end up being in love, but after a couple of conversations this "I can't be truly happy without you" feeling just seemed to have dropped out of the sky.

#8   2013/09/24 02:46PM
    ashuri-chan

They admitted their love for each other and all I can think of it that picture. The "well that escalated quickly" picture.

And the previews! Seriously? He is moving WAY too fast.

#9   2013/09/24 02:50PM
    oltllover

I agree with the first part of your post. It was rushed from the beginning, unlike the pairing of ME and KEMO(sam/silas) we all knew that would happen but the writers took it nice and slow same with what will probably be franco and carly. but I am a fan of KA and want her to stick around so I will try to just deal with it but I do wish they would have slow built it.

#10   2013/09/24 07:19PM
    oltlforever31

Quote Meeksmonk:

I have to agree. It feels so forced. I'll admit that I kind of wanted them together because I liked the chemistry (probably because it was forbidden), but it doesn't make all that much sense to me for them to be so in love. When I was watching them today I had the same idea that maybe they'll get together and realize that it was just lust and forbidden fruit that drew them together. That would actually be so funny. This is the girl Michael destroyed his relationship with his brother, for. Ha! They'd both look like fools. Especially since Michael couldn't stand her in the first place, and now they can't seem to live without each other? I'm not saying that it's not possible for two people who dislike each other to end up being in love, but after a couple of conversations this "I can't be truly happy without you" feeling just seemed to have dropped out of the sky.

Yes, exactly!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list