List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH...the actors

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH...the actors

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/23 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/28 07:46AM, Views: 1988, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/26 10:12AM
    Re: GH...the actors
    JaneDoe

Quote tllsmi: I love Michael Easton and when he was John McBain and him and Sam were together I loved it. But they have ruined him by bringing him back as Silas Clay and giving him this boring person to play...him and Sam have no chemistry at all now for some reason.

Kiki will always be Starr and Franco will always be Todd to me because they are making them interact with the same people as before they had to change...but I really hate this Morgan/Kiki/Michael storyline because I think it is really cruel to take up with someone your sibling is in love with.

I understand where you are coming from. I have to say though, that for me (someone who never watched OLTL)... I fell in LOVE with RH as Todd and while I think that having him come back as someone besides Franco probably would have been a better idea, I'm willing to accept him as Franco and redeem him simply because I LOVE RH so much and am willing to overlook just about anything to have him back, acting almost the same as he did with Todd. I KNOW I'm in the minority with that one.

As for ME (Silas) and KA (Kiki).... I wasn't as big of a fan of theirs before the switch, so it's been harder to accept them. Silas is growing on me, but Kiki could fall off the face of the earth and I'd never miss her. She can take Morgan with her.

#22   2013/09/26 10:36AM
    Sophia Rose

I'm back to watching GH after many,many years - I was a big Luke & Laura fan when they got married, then I got a life and stopped watching. When I came back, I returned to OLTL and fell in love with Todd, John & Starr - all good actors.

However; the story lines for all three are bad, and I think the actors are doing the best they can with bad material. Laura coming back has lost her lust - maybe too many years away fromt the camera

I love Carly - great emotions. Olivia is way to emotional. I'm okay with the new Lulu, but I agree it's hard to make the change - the new Lulu is a bit to perky for me. Morgan is good and holds his own. Michael and Kiki are dating in real life, so it will be fun to see how they act together in their character roles.

I'm warm on Sonny - I agree with an earlier poster, it seems like he forgets his lines.

The one who drives me absolutely crazy is Rafe - again, not sure if it's the actor or the story line - his continuous whining drives me nuts.

#23   2013/09/27 09:30AM
    ghfanfare

ME seems like he is really struggling with the change from McBain to Silas Clay. Or maybe it's just the way this character is being written?!

#24   2013/09/27 09:42AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: ME seems like he is really struggling with the change from McBain to Silas Clay. Or maybe it's just the way this character is being written?!

I liked him way better as McBain. He seems to be having trouble transitioning from cop to doctor LOL

#25   2013/09/27 11:08AM
    Howie79

I think that right now, MB is definitely giving a superb acting performance. It had seemed to me that ever since the Brenda/Balkan s/l he was just sort of floating thru the role. Now, it seems like they are giving him a story with a little "meat on the bones" so to speak and that he is just loving it. I do agree with the other poster who said it sometimes seems like he forgets his lines. But then I thought that he was pausing for effect.

The one who seems to be just sort of floating thru his role lately is Dante. I do like him, and maybe it is just because of such good acting lately by MB, CD, LW and BA, his just seems a bit lackluster. Almost as if he has the same emotional response to every situation. Myabe he is just trying to counter-act Olivia.

As for RoHo, I loved him as Todd and I like him as Franco. He brings something more to the role and JF did. Maybe because JF always knew the role was short term, can't quite put my finger on it. And I am loving William DeVry as Julian/Derek. That cool smarminess combined with a soft spot for his family - ooohh, makes this girl blush.

#26   2013/09/28 03:07AM
    lovelyliz

Glad TC is back but I can't help it something seem to be missing in his character. Maybe it's the story line I don't know and he looked out of place yesterday with Lulu & company.

Britt when she first came on I thought she looked like a nice lady and she was but it started going down hill real fast. I can't like her no matter what and as much as I tried to but I can't. Most every scene she is in especially with her Mother I find myself rooting for her Mother. The scene yesterday at the end I still did not feel anything for Britt when her Mother had her baby. The lady that plays her Mother I think she Is great. Don't care for Britt acting too much at all.

It was noticeable yesterday how tall Britt is to Nick and their last scene he all of sudden gotten taller. If GH going to put couples together can the man be taller please. JMO.

#27   2013/09/28 05:30AM
    annabannana

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote tllsmi: I love Michael Easton and when he was John McBain and him and Sam were together I loved it. But they have ruined him by bringing him back as Silas Clay and giving him this boring person to play...him and Sam have no chemistry at all now for some reason.

Kiki will always be Starr and Franco will always be Todd to me because they are making them interact with the same people as before they had to change...but I really hate this Morgan/Kiki/Michael storyline because I think it is really cruel to take up with someone your sibling is in love with.

I understand where you are coming from. I have to say though, that for me (someone who never watched OLTL)... I fell in LOVE with RH as Todd and while I think that having him come back as someone besides Franco probably would have been a better idea, I'm willing to accept him as Franco and redeem him simply because I LOVE RH so much and am willing to overlook just about anything to have him back, acting almost the same as he did with Todd. I KNOW I'm in the minority with that one.

As for ME (Silas) and KA (Kiki).... I wasn't as big of a fan of theirs before the switch, so it's been harder to accept them. Silas is growing on me, but Kiki could fall off the face of the earth and I'd never miss her. She can take Morgan with her.

I really like Roger. Never liked McBam (silas) guess stuck with him as he will be bamming Sam. Don't like, never have liked. never will like, Kiki(Starr)

#28   2013/09/28 07:46AM
    unlimited

I liked him better as John also. Kiki is a mess, as Starr she was ok, but now this character could be written out and I wouldn't miss her one bit. The real disaster is Ellie. THTB, please get rid of her, she is unbearable...

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list