List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Started by mrsmcmoose at 2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/18 04:16AM, Views: 19558, Replies: 219
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/09/28 06:56AM
    Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    daisysam

If you ask me, and no one has, but RC/FV shot themselves in the foot by letting Julie act out that last scene with KS about the baby reveal. Once the real "reveal" happens, it will be crystal clear what is lacking in the new Lulu. Let the fur fly!!!

#82   2013/09/28 08:25AM
    daisysam

I'm watching Giada at Home on Food Channel. Her next show is about dimm sum. Hmmmm Judo could teach that!!! Their last love scene - bittersweet for us and for them I'm sure.

#83   2013/09/28 01:23PM
    LanteIsJuDo

>( I agree! Watching Vintage Lante episode where Dante pulls a gun on Mikey and then later blows LuLu a kiss. OMG!! JMO but even DZs acting.has changed! Since NuLu its like he's "sleep walking " through his scenes! Its like night and day!

#84   2013/09/28 01:55PM
    sarah23

Hello vintage lante lovers! Did anyone notice in the shows beginning yesterday it was an older one with Julie in it! What a tease!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 01:56PM
    #85   2013/09/28 03:24PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote daisysam: If you ask me, and no one has, but RC/FV shot themselves in the foot by letting Julie act out that last scene with KS about the baby reveal. Once the real "reveal" happens, it will be crystal clear what is lacking in the new Lulu. Let the fur fly!!!

I know many have been "wary" from the beginning about drawing comparisons to Julie's Lulu to ER's NuLu. Just hoping (or hoped) that ER would be able to grasp Lulu and make "her her own".

Cartini were so naïve about Julie's talents, they only assumed that an actress would be that good as a replacement. I am also willing to bet they didn't count on ER being so anemic in her acting skills.

#86   2013/09/28 03:26PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote sarah23: Hello vintage lante lovers! Did anyone notice in the shows beginning yesterday it was an older one with Julie in it! What a tease!!

I noticed that. How does a mistake like that happen and it was a HUGE tease.

#87   2013/09/28 03:28PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote DestinyAIB:
    Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote 4alarmblaze: Good Morning, Vintage lante Sisters!

It's great to have a safe and welcoming place to discuss Judo/Lante!

Oh how I miss them!

Good Morning! I think this is great too. Vintage Lante Trivia - I believe the dress that NuLu wore yesterday was worn by Classic Lulu ....when? Anyone remember?

Ok, I'm about 5 minutes in and I could be wrong but I don't remember Julie ever wearing that dress that looks like a combination kimono/bathrobe and that big bow sticking out in the front! It's damned ugly except for the color! Speaking of which, why is the wardrobe on GH so heavily favoring solid colors for the ladies these days?

Eeek ... my Lante instincts are rusty.. I thought that purple dress was worn a couple of years ago in her scenes w/ Dante at Jake's talking about Brenda and the "Serpico" jacket.

#88   2013/09/28 03:57PM
    mrsmcmoose

Does anyone have the YT link of Julie's reveal w/ Kirsten?

#89   2013/09/28 04:52PM
    daisysam

Okay I'm on Judo Lante marriage overload - wataching the wedding (first time in a LONG time), smiling like a goon, and re-reading The Ties That Bind on LL, (wedding night scene). God I love them!!

#90   2013/09/28 04:53PM
    daisysam

Quote mrsmcmoose: Does anyone have the YT link of Julie's reveal w/ Kirsten?

I think if you type in the search box "Dante and Lulu 3/23/13" you should get somebody's scenes.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list