List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Started by mrsmcmoose at 2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/18 04:16AM, Views: 18413, Replies: 219
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/27 08:28AM
    Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    Something_Sp...

Good Morning Vintage Ladies

I'm sorry to hear the news of DZ's mom's passing. He and his family are in my prayers.

My personal fave Lante days (if I have to pick 1)is March 9, 2010.

Enjoy this for Flashback Friday

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9e7E4rFrWI

#72   2013/09/27 02:36PM
    ashuri-chan

I watched that video on my phone a few days ago, Sam is so annoying! Ugh! I didn't know his mother had passed away though.

#73   2013/09/27 03:21PM
    mrsmcmoose

*Waving*...

Unfair question. Too many classic Lante memories to pick just one. Julie and Dom together were capable of such range . I miss the many nuances that were "VintageLante" - they could "flip the switch" at any moment - one day sexy & fun, the next drama & angst. It came across all so effortless - they fed off of each other's creative energy. They were both just so good - they made each other that much better. And I think that energy carried over to scenes w/ other characters. I think the writing pre-Cartini was better suited for both Julie and DZ - it gave them something to chew on and both flourished. This writing is a slam - dunk for Julie as she would /was able to take such simplicity in words and turn them into something truly wonderful. Something to "remember". I think DZ is playing this story very easily - not much of a stretch for him. But I am missing all the wonderful moments he brought to screen against Julie's Lulu.

I will never buy into this version of Lulu that ER portrays. I am glad we can celebrate Julie's Lulu with this thread and the pairing of Lante we all loved.

#74   2013/09/28 05:03AM
    4alarmblaze

Good Morning, Vintage lante Sisters!

It's great to have a safe and welcoming place to discuss Judo/Lante!

Oh how I miss them!

#75   2013/09/28 05:29AM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote 4alarmblaze: Good Morning, Vintage lante Sisters!

Oh how I miss them!

Good Morning! I think this is great too. Vintage Lante Trivia - I believe the dress that NuLu wore yesterday was worn by Classic Lulu ....when? Anyone remember?

#76   2013/09/28 06:00AM
    4alarmblaze

Quote mrsmcmoose:

Oh how I miss them!

Good Morning! I think this is great too. Vintage Lante Trivia - I believe the dress that NuLu wore yesterday was worn by Classic Lulu ....when? Anyone remember?

Normally I would be able to answer "any" Lante related Trivia Question, however I am not watching GH on a regular basis anymore. The redone flashback of Lante memories did me in. They were horrible, IMO and a stab in the heart to all Judo/Lante had created. I basically shut off a show I have loved for 30+ years after that.

#77   2013/09/28 06:11AM
    daisysam

Quote mrsmcmoose:

Oh how I miss them!

I'll have to wait until I can find it on YT, but I'll try to answer. Back in the day I would have their scenes memorized by now. Happy Saturday!

#78   2013/09/28 06:17AM
    DestinyAIB

Quote mrsmcmoose:

Oh how I miss them!

Good morning!

I am just about to watch yesterday's GH so if I can recognize the dress I'll pop back in. I was quite busy last night and I also have to prepare myself for the cringe factor before watching episodes that include a certain character.

#79   2013/09/28 06:21AM
    DestinyAIB

Quote Something_Special: Good Morning Vintage Ladies

I'm sorry to hear the news of DZ's mom's passing. He and his family are in my prayers.

My personal fave Lante days (if I have to pick 1)is March 9, 2010.

Enjoy this for Flashback Friday

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9e7E4rFrWI

Thank you for this! Just further evidence that JuDo's Lante were the hottest couple ever! I feel like I need a cigarette or a cold shower after every viewing of those scenes and might I point out...they never even got to the lovemaking!

#80   2013/09/28 06:32AM
    DestinyAIB

Quote mrsmcmoose:

Oh how I miss them!

Ok, I'm about 5 minutes in and I could be wrong but I don't remember Julie ever wearing that dress that looks like a combination kimono/bathrobe and that big bow sticking out in the front! It's damned ugly except for the color! Speaking of which, why is the wardrobe on GH so heavily favoring solid colors for the ladies these days?

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list