List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Started by mrsmcmoose at 2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/18 04:16AM, Views: 19568, Replies: 219
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/25 05:46PM
    Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    Something_Sp...

I felt nothing today for fauxlante. Felt more for cougar and pup than the "hot couple"

#62   2013/09/26 04:24AM
    DestinyAIB

Quote ashuri-chan:
    Quote Something_Special:
    Quote ashuri-chan: If JMB was still playing Lulu I would not be as irritated as I was today with their scenes. You want your baby to be christened and you've haven't even bothered to give the baby godparents? Ugh! She came off as an immature teen to me with that.

Did dopey even speak today? You're so right Dante is Mr Catholic but doesn't remember god parents? Poor writing at its best

Yep, she had a few lines today. I read a spoiler about who the godparents are going to be and I am just shocked really. There's go even more poor writing.

Good morning fellow Vintage Lante fans!

I haven't even watched yesterday's GH yet and I can tell you without a doubt that with JuDo's Lante I would have made watching THEM a priority. I just don't care about NuLu or NuLante at all. There are other things that interest me though. The latest promo made me cringe with what's to come and not for the baby storyline!

**Potential Spoiler**

It's looking like there may be a court battle coming up after scanning latest SID and tweets mentioning "Diane" with "Spixie" and "Alexis" with "Lulu". While I don't know exactly how it will play out I really can't see any scenario where Dante wouldn't want that child with her biological parents after he finds out and there could still be plenty of opportunities to spend quality time with the baby even after the truth is out. Seems like a lot of the time NuLante are merely plot points in what is a Spixie story...whatever.

I'm off to work while the hubby goes to the local fair and I say NO FAIR!! Oh well, at least I don't have to look at the manly stuff like tractors and wood splitters! Enjoy your day!

#63   2013/09/26 05:05AM
    4alarmblaze

Destiny in da house!!! BooYaa!!!! !

Glad you remembered how to log on! I haven't posted @soaps dot com since Xmas of last year.

Hope more Judo=Lante FF come out to play and reminisce about the greatness of JMB/DZ/Lante. I'm hoping Julie gets a role on something soon. I really miss her! I would also love to see DZ get a guest spot on something. They have so many "dark" weeks in the GH taping schedule maybe we will see him get a shot at prime time. That's where they both belong, IMO. Have a great day, Vintage Lante Peeps!

#64   2013/09/26 09:28AM
    Something_Sp...

Hi ladies!

I for 1 intend on watching Monday's "big baby reveal" for the laughs alone. I feel nothing for FauxLante as it is so the bad acting will only enhance my good time.

Can you just imagine how FANTASTIC these scenes would be if JMB were in them. So sad she is not there to knock it out of the park and win her 4th Emmy!

Thought you might like this pick me up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2RHqNLtYRI

#65   2013/09/26 04:13PM
    daisysam

Needed a Judo fix. Watched this video:

youtu.be/RQWT5OckAgw

Had a good cry.

God they were good together!!!!!

#66   2013/09/26 06:49PM
    ashuri-chan

What are peoples favorite original Lante moments? I love their banter at the hospital when Lulu accidentally glued her hand to her head. The talked between Patrick, Matt and Robin was funny as well.

#67   2013/09/27 04:35AM
    DestinyAIB

Good morning Vintage Lante lovers!

I'm not sure how many may have heard but from tweets and the fact that Dom changed his avi on Twitter to a pic of him with his mom it would seem that it is true that his mother passed away. By the date and time of the following tweet it would seem like it must have happened late Wednesday night.

Lyla Miklos ‏@lylamiklos 25 Sep

#Heartbroken Just found out about the death of #PaulineZamprogna while @ rehearsals for HTI's #Falsettos 2nite. #Praying4Family

twitter.com/dom_zamprogna

My heart just breaks for he and his family. His little girls got to be held and loved by his mom but they are probably too young to remember her. So sad.

#68   2013/09/27 04:41AM
    DestinyAIB

Not meant to be disrespectful but if you could use a little happy to counteract the sad news I just shared then here is an awesome Vintage Lante vid:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vshKeGigEZc

#69   2013/09/27 04:52AM
    4alarmblaze

So sad to hear about DZ's mom. What a beautiful woman. It's amazing the resemblance Dom's sister and daughter have with her.

I hope his fans will respect his privacy during this difficult time.

#70   2013/09/27 04:54AM
    4alarmblaze

Quote ashuri-chan: What are peoples favorite original Lante moments? I love their banter at the hospital when Lulu accidentally glued her hand to her head. The talked between Patrick, Matt and Robin was funny as well.

That's one of my favorites!! So is the "drugged" Lulu on the docks and the next day when she wakes up in Dante's room.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list