List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Started by mrsmcmoose at 2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/18 04:16AM, Views: 19824, Replies: 219
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/25 12:46PM
    Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    DestinyAIB

Quote 4alarmblaze: {{{{{{{Hugs, Caitie!}}}}}}}}}

Paging, DestinyAIB.....Paging, DestinyAIB.......

Come out, come out wherever you are!!

I'm here! Smooches to all!

I wasn't sure I would remember my password since I haven't used it since visits to the other thread started feeling like people who weren't embracing all things recast were bullied and belittled.

I still see nothing to like about the performance of the actress or the brother/sister (at best)vibe between Dante/DZ and NuLu/ER. I am also not liking the fact that the character of Lulu has been completely whitewashed of all the complex characteristics that made Julie's Lulu so fascinating. We have gone from the most smokin' hot pairing with chemistry that was off the charts to Minivan driving,PTA attendee, snoozefest NuLu who makes even DZ look like he's acting. I NEVER thought I would say that about him but with any other scene partner he is the Dante I know and adore.

I do feel bad for DZ though because his fanbase has got to be splintered in all different directions these days and having had only Julie as a pairing it's a new experience for him, with some PR missteps along the way. It's probably to his advantage that he's been quiet on Twitter. I really thought he was paying attention when JMB had to think of the Lante fans but also the JoLu fans too. Julie is, was and always will be a class act!

Enough of my ranting. So good to see so many familiar posters popping in! I hope that continues.

#52   2013/09/25 12:50PM
    DestinyAIB

Quote 4alarmblaze: Nice to see some new posters who aren't afraid to speak up!

Has anybody else been watching "Vintage Lante" on Soap Net?? I love seeing JMB in all those great outfits when she worked at Crimson..I really miss her.

Julie was my fashion hero when Lulu was in the Crimson employee era! Sadly, no SoapNet for me.

#53   2013/09/25 01:37PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote DestinyAIB:

Has anybody else been watching "Vintage Lante" on Soap Net?? I love seeing JMB in all those great outfits when she worked at Crimson..I really miss her.

Julie was my fashion hero when Lulu was in the Crimson employee era! Sadly, no SoapNet for me.

*waving* Hi Destiny!!!

Chiming in. I so miss Lulu's fashion sense. I LOVED her wardrobe while at Crimson. Mary Ianelli really had an eye for dressing Lulu (as well as the entire cast) and captured the spirit of the character w/"clothes".. Julie had a great pair of legs and the "heels" she wore. Subject for much Dante's oogling. I miss "those" looks he used to have.

One of my favorite outfits was that "little red dress" she wore w/ the "bat"... *sigh*

I just don't get some of the "frocks" that they Lulu wearing now. And the "wedgies"... not my taste for Lulu...

#54   2013/09/25 03:34PM
    DestinyAIB

Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote DestinyAIB:

*waving* Hi Destiny!!!

Chiming in. I so miss Lulu's fashion sense. I LOVED her wardrobe while at Crimson. Mary Ianelli really had an eye for dressing Lulu (as well as the entire cast) and captured the spirit of the character w/"clothes".. Julie had a great pair of legs and the "heels" she wore. Subject for much Dante's oogling. I miss "those" looks he used to have.

One of my favorite outfits was that "little red dress" she wore w/ the "bat"... *sigh*

I just don't get some of the "frocks" that they Lulu wearing now. And the "wedgies"... not my taste for Lulu...

Excellent choice! I loved that dress too! Julie definitely had the best legs in Daytime and walked in those sexy stilettos like she were barefoot. One of my favorite dresses was the bright blue with ruffles at the neckline that she wore when Franco visit #2 took place. That bright blue is Julie's color! Gah! Now I'm remembering how overprotective Dante was with her and didn't want to leave her side! *swoon*

#55   2013/09/25 03:52PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote DestinyAIB:
    Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote DestinyAIB:

*waving* Hi Destiny!!!

Excellent choice! I loved that dress too! Julie definitely had the best legs in Daytime and walked in those sexy stilettos like she were barefoot. One of my favorite dresses was the bright blue with ruffles at the neckline that she wore when Franco visit #2 took place. That bright blue is Julie's color! Gah! Now I'm remembering how overprotective Dante was with her and didn't want to leave her side! *swoon*

She was just fantastic. And could pull off jeans and a sweater in a heartbeat..

#56   2013/09/25 03:54PM
    DestinyAIB

Quote DestinyAIB:
    Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote DestinyAIB:

*waving* Hi Destiny!!!

Found the scenes! Blue dress, spectacular shoes, awesome hair day and a good cleavage day!

...and Dante is wearing the chains!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-8V0YTqul4

#57   2013/09/25 04:00PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote DestinyAIB:
    Quote DestinyAIB:
    Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote DestinyAIB:

*waving* Hi Destiny!!!

Found the scenes! Blue dress, spectacular shoes, awesome hair day and a good cleavage day!

...and Dante is wearing the chains!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-8V0YTqul4

Dante was always drooling over her...LOL... remember Franco's line about "loving the shoes?" LOL

#58   2013/09/25 04:36PM
    ashuri-chan

If JMB was still playing Lulu I would not be as irritated as I was today with their scenes. You want your baby to be christened and you've haven't even bothered to give the baby godparents? Ugh! She came off as an immature teen to me with that.

#59   2013/09/25 04:48PM
    Something_Sp...

Quote ashuri-chan: If JMB was still playing Lulu I would not be as irritated as I was today with their scenes. You want your baby to be christened and you've haven't even bothered to give the baby godparents? Ugh! She came off as an immature teen to me with that.

Did dopey even speak today? You're so right Dante is Mr Catholic but doesn't remember god parents? Poor writing at its best

#60   2013/09/25 04:54PM
    ashuri-chan

Quote Something_Special:
    Quote ashuri-chan: If JMB was still playing Lulu I would not be as irritated as I was today with their scenes. You want your baby to be christened and you've haven't even bothered to give the baby godparents? Ugh! She came off as an immature teen to me with that.

Did dopey even speak today? You're so right Dante is Mr Catholic but doesn't remember god parents? Poor writing at its best

Yep, she had a few lines today. I read a spoiler about who the godparents are going to be and I am just shocked really. There's go even more poor writing.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list