List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Started by mrsmcmoose at 2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/18 04:16AM, Views: 18487, Replies: 219
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/23 05:41PM
    Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    JMBDZalwayzL...

Quote Lante4life: Missing JMB like crazy! To be perfectly honest, I like ER, think she's adorable, but my Lante heart will always be DZ/JMB. I've mastered watching our current Lante while envisioning JMB in the scenes. I know it's sad and probably pathetic, but I love Lante. Period. I just can't give our couple up!

Love that this thread is up! Hope I'm welcome here, even though I'm tolerant of the new Lulu.

LANTE IS LOVE, LANTE IS DESTINY, LANTE IS FOREVER, LANTE IS ENDGAME!

U r def welcome here! 😄

#32   2013/09/23 06:25PM
    4alarmblaze

Quote Lante4life: Missing JMB like crazy! To be perfectly honest, I like ER, think she's adorable, but my Lante heart will always be DZ/JMB. I've mastered watching our current Lante while envisioning JMB in the scenes. I know it's sad and probably pathetic, but I love Lante. Period. I just can't give our couple up!

Love that this thread is up! Hope I'm welcome here, even though I'm tolerant of the new Lulu.

Well Helllllooooo Mr. Remote....Long time no see....

Of course you are welcome here and I'm glad that you are tolerant of the Nulu. I've watched her for 6 months and gave her a chance but for me she just isn't a good fit for Lulu. I wish TPTB put a greater effort into finding a better fit for the character. I have nothing against ER personally I just don't see the sizzle with Dante anymore. I have been enjoying watching Classic GH on SoapNet and am starting to enjoy a few other characters on GH but I am done being a "couple" shipper...Judo's Lante was the only couple I ever shipped....Sadly for me the New Ship has Sunk..

#33   2013/09/23 06:33PM
    mrsmcmoose

Of course! I recognize that "remote" ....if it could only talk, right? Funny I envision Julie playing many of the scenes as well. Thanks for 'stopping' in.

#34   2013/09/24 04:08AM
    sarah23

Wow! It's great to see this thread. I too miss JMB terribly! Nulu just isn't cutting it for me. No offense to the actress but I agree with most here, she's just not a good fit for this role. It's nice to see other's with a similar opinion.

#35   2013/09/24 06:04AM
    Caitie

Quote 4alarmblaze:

Well Helllllooooo Mr. Remote....Long time no see....

Of course you are welcome here and I'm glad that you are tolerant of the Nulu. I've watched her for 6 months and gave her a chance but for me she just isn't a good fit for Lulu. I wish TPTB put a greater effort into finding a better fit for the character. I have nothing against ER personally I just don't see the sizzle with Dante anymore. I have been enjoying watching Classic GH on SoapNet and am starting to enjoy a few other characters on GH but I am done being a "couple" shipper...Judo's Lante was the only couple I ever shipped....Sadly for me the New Ship has Sunk..

Good morning - it's great to see both "Mr. Remote" and Blaze!! Makes me very, very happy just to see both of you posting at soaps.com. I've missed you!

Your posts have made me think of a paragraph I wrote in a letter to Dom in March:

“Because there is so much heart and so much capacity to care among this wonderful group of friends we have made, I guess feeling this change so deeply is to be expected. After all, you and Julie … and your very special love story … were what brought us together in the first place. So we are all on a continuum of classic reactions – shock, denial, anger, depression … and working on acceptance. Some will reach this last stage more easily than others and some will struggle for some time to do so. And some will, sadly, never reach that stage.”

I went on to talk about supporting him and being open to changes while at the same time respecting the story and the actors and characters who brought us to this point.

Looking back, I am aware of how prophetic my reference to a “continuum” was because that is how I see our many varied reactions to the change in Lulus. There are many variations (two of which I see here in your posts)… and complete acceptance and total non-acceptance are just the two opposite ends of this wide range of feelings.

But whatever our opinions and feelings, we all started out in the same place and shared many experiences together – some on the ledge and some twirling in our tutus (LOL – trying to remember the color of mine – I think it was a ‘violent violet’ – anyone out there with a list??)

So now, I like the idea of sharing these and other memories. And I like the idea of keeping in touch and sharing thoughts and feelings with friends.

#36   2013/09/24 06:13AM
    LanteIsJuDo

Welcome all!

#37   2013/09/24 08:45AM
    oreott10

Glad I finally made it!!! I miss judo/lante terribly! I wish I could envision Julie in these scenes, but sadly I cannot. I can't get on board with tptb's vision of lulu or the current portrayal....blah/dull. Yes, I miss sexy lante, but I also miss lulu in her other relationships as well.

#38   2013/09/24 09:22AM
    Something_Sp...

Since I won't be on here tomorrow thought I'd give you a reminder of the JuDo greatness!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ALWnhN6Vqo

Enjoy

#39   2013/09/24 10:25AM
    lisae19

Good morning everyone! It's so nice to see this vintage thread and see some familiar names/avis. Not sure how often I'll be popping by but I wanted to show my support. Only GH I'm watching these days are the early morning reruns on soapnet.

JuDo=Lante, forever and always.

#40   2013/09/24 10:58AM
    4alarmblaze

{{{{{{{Hugs, Caitie!}}}}}}}}}

Paging, DestinyAIB.....Paging, DestinyAIB.......

Come out, come out wherever you are!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list