List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Started by mrsmcmoose at 2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/18 04:16AM, Views: 19205, Replies: 219
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/09/28 05:42PM
    Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    mrsmcmoose

Quote daisysam:
    Quote mrsmcmoose: Does anyone have the YT link of Julie's reveal w/ Kirsten?

I think if you type in the search box "Dante and Lulu 3/23/13" you should get somebody's scenes.

Found the scenes...This is the way it should have always been..
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOEjwhzF3Oo

#92   2013/09/29 05:11AM
    sarah23

Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote daisysam:

I think if you type in the search box "Dante and Lulu 3/23/13" you should get somebody's scenes.

Thank you!! I miss JMB!!!!

#93   2013/09/30 04:17AM
    DestinyAIB

Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote daisysam:

Good morning Vintage Lante lovers!

Thanks for finding the link. Julie was truly amazing with the depth of emotion she brought to those scenes! I'm really hoping she submits those scenes for a chance at Emmy #4!

I am preparing myself for the big baby drama reveal to transpire today but all I expect to get out of ER is nothing more than extended version of the laughable moments in the promo. I will be interested in seeing Dante's reaction to the news though. All signs point to a united couple fighting for their not-baby and even what DZ said in an interview recently indicated that he thought Dante would not fight for the biological child of someone else.

DZ Quote from a SID article: "When it comes down to it, the kind of person he is, if it's not his and Lulu's kid, he's not going to raise Maxie's kid."

#94   2013/09/30 06:27AM
    Something_Sp...

Good Morning my Vintage Sisters!

Today of all days I know we will miss JMB. This is the "payoff" scenes we have been waiting for but will undoubtedly miss the mark with the current portrayal.

That said here is Classic JMB/Lulu on this date 2011. Brilliance at it's best!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-oUsqaM7j8

#95   2013/09/30 02:52PM
    4alarmblaze

I actually watched LIVE today (haven't done that in months).

For me, DZ was the best part in the reveal although he had to wait about 5 segments to even get some lines!! LOL!!

If this was Judo/Lante this would be Must See TV...now I'm like "Just get on with it already"...and im hoping Dante can do some other stuff on GH outside of this ChemLess Pairing.

#96   2013/09/30 03:20PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote 4alarmblaze: I actually watched LIVE today (haven't done that in months).

For me, DZ was the best part in the reveal although he had to wait about 5 segments to even get some lines!! LOL!!

If this was Judo/Lante this would be Must See TV...now I'm like "Just get on with it already"...and im hoping Dante can do some other stuff on GH outside of this ChemLess Pairing.

I just finished watching. ER was 'ok'. No harm no foul. Nothing to write home about. I guess she is lucky holding the baby gave her something to do. DZ did/ will save this. But it would have been nice to see Lulu put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Still not feeling anything.

#97   2013/09/30 06:45PM
    Meeksmonk

I was so delighted that Dante used his detective skills to spot Spinelli and Maxie's lie. Lulu was looking too stupid today I don't want to blame everything on the writers or be too biased (which I am) but I wonder if they would've written JMB's Lulu that way. I just can't imagine her looking like a deer in headlights, believing that Maxie wouldn't lie. Come on, this is Maxie we're talking about. Lulu knows her so she shouldn't have been as naiive as she was. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, just for Dante's reaction. Gahhh I miss JMB! These scenes would have been explosive with her. I just miss that spice and feistiness! I at least hope that Lulu smacks Maxie. At the very least.

#98   2013/09/30 08:27PM
    Meegs

Finally caught up on the show-so glad to see Dante putting things together and finally finally getting suspicious of Maxie and Spinelli. To me Lulu was just there-I was just neutral to her reaction and couldn't help thinking how Julie would have done it. If that makes me a mean person then I guess I am. Looking forward to Dante exploding tomorrow and really hope he gives it to Maxie and Spinelli.

Does it annoy anyone else how Sabrina says Carlos? I know it's the right way to say it and in Spanish you roll the "r" sound but it just irritates me. Kind of like how Giada tries to sound all proper Italian when she says pasta, spaghetti, mozzarella etc.

How could Britt not know that her mother was getting ready to knock her out especially when she told Britt there wasn't much time? And surprise surprise she took the baby. Although I'm glad the reveal is done, why was it Brad, a random character with no connection to Dante and Lulu telling them the truth?

Glad to see Robin today and looking forward to her return story. I love how GH isn't subtle in telegraphing when a character is about to return. After months of people not mentioning her name and more months of Emma not talking about Mommy, in the last month and a half, all her family has brought up her name and Emma misses her again after being BFFs with Sabrina.

Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed the show today but I just had some of these thoughts that I wanted to express!

#99   2013/10/01 04:18AM
    DestinyAIB

Quote Meeksmonk: I was so delighted that Dante used his detective skills to spot Spinelli and Maxie's lie. Lulu was looking too stupid today I don't want to blame everything on the writers or be too biased (which I am) but I wonder if they would've written JMB's Lulu that way. I just can't imagine her looking like a deer in headlights, believing that Maxie wouldn't lie. Come on, this is Maxie we're talking about. Lulu knows her so she shouldn't have been as naiive as she was. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, just for Dante's reaction. Gahhh I miss JMB! These scenes would have been explosive with her. I just miss that spice and feistiness! I at least hope that Lulu smacks Maxie. At the very least.

Good morning Vintage Lante fans!

I don't think I've seen you here before Meeksmonk but I like your post! Welcome!

I am sooooo glad that Dante is the one who pieced things together and is actually getting a point of view in all of this baby reveal. It has fallen so flat that it's like "Yeah, just get it over with so we can move on", but from the preview it looks like we get vibrating Dante today!

On a shallow note...how hot is DZ looking with his hair a little longer?!?

#100   2013/10/01 05:40AM
    Meeksmonk

Quote DestinyAIB:
    Quote Meeksmonk: I was so delighted that Dante used his detective skills to spot Spinelli and Maxie's lie. Lulu was looking too stupid today I don't want to blame everything on the writers or be too biased (which I am) but I wonder if they would've written JMB's Lulu that way. I just can't imagine her looking like a deer in headlights, believing that Maxie wouldn't lie. Come on, this is Maxie we're talking about. Lulu knows her so she shouldn't have been as naiive as she was. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, just for Dante's reaction. Gahhh I miss JMB! These scenes would have been explosive with her. I just miss that spice and feistiness! I at least hope that Lulu smacks Maxie. At the very least.

Good morning Vintage Lante fans!

I don't think I've seen you here before Meeksmonk but I like your post! Welcome!

I am sooooo glad that Dante is the one who pieced things together and is actually getting a point of view in all of this baby reveal. It has fallen so flat that it's like "Yeah, just get it over with so we can move on", but from the preview it looks like we get vibrating Dante today!

On a shallow note...how hot is DZ looking with his hair a little longer?!?

Thanks and good morning! I am so excited to see the scenes today. I want him to give it to them GOOD!! I just knew he still had that spark...thank goodness this scene allows it to come back out! And I love how he looks with longer hair!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list