List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu

Started by mrsmcmoose at 2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/18 04:16AM, Views: 18367, Replies: 219
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/22 04:24PM
    Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    mrsmcmoose

Created this thread to celebrate the characters of Dante and Lulu. Not only as individual characters but as the couple.

Much has been discussed with the departure of JMB as Lulu. Many miss here presence on screen with actors that include Tony Geary, Jane Elliott, Dominic Zamprogna, Kirsten Storms, etc.

But as far as "Lante" ... there are many that just miss the spunk and fire of LuLu that created 1/2 of couple known as "Lante".

And for many we miss the couple that we all knew as "Lante". So this thread was created to celebrate what was then. And share thoughts on how we miss "Lante".

#2   2013/09/22 04:42PM
    Re: Vintage Lante - All things Dante & Lulu
    Something_Sp...

Thank you for creating this thread for fans of the REAL Lante! There are so many fantastic scenes with JuDo's Lante I'm sure we can talk for hours.

#3   2013/09/22 04:47PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote Something_Special: Thank you for creating this thread for fans of the REAL Lante! There are so many fantastic scenes with JuDo's Lante I'm sure we can talk for hours.

You are welcome. My hope is that many of the "Lante" fans come out and feel free to express their thoughts and feelings about the pairing - past and present. So many great memories. Perhaps a "reunion" of sorts

#4   2013/09/22 05:01PM
    daisysam

Okay let's see if this works!! Been so long!!

One of my favorite cutest scenes - Dante goes to Lulu's door to ask her to go to Franco's art show - needs a cover. Her smile and little tilt of her head, him being cheesy and cocky and shy all at once. The shoe shuffle, the whole thing. God I miss those types of scenes!!!

Love OG Lante!!

#5   2013/09/22 05:02PM
    mrsmcmoose

I miss the character of "Lulu" that JMB portrayed. A character with so much depth and layers. Her story - along with DZ's "Dante" - created that *magic* truly unique and difficult to replicate not only in daytime - but primetime. I miss that sizzle.

#6   2013/09/22 05:04PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote daisysam: Okay let's see if this works!! Been so long!!

One of my favorite cutest scenes - Dante goes to Lulu's door to ask her to go to Franco's art show - needs a cover. Her smile and little tilt of her head, him being cheesy and cocky and shy all at once. The shoe shuffle, the whole thing. God I miss those types of scenes!!!

Love OG Lante!!

I know. And DZ and Julie pulled these little scenes off with no effort. They just "did it"...

#7   2013/09/22 05:10PM
    Something_Sp...

Quote mrsmcmoose:
    Quote daisysam: Okay let's see if this works!! Been so long!!

Love OG Lante!!

I know. And DZ and Julie pulled these little scenes off with no effort. They just "did it"...

You're both so right! Their acting relationship was effortless. Sadly the current incarnation just doesn't have that

#8   2013/09/22 05:20PM
    daisysam

They were both so good at shutting out the camera - it's like they were just living life and we were looking in their living room (or bedroom) window. They made me smile when I didn't even realize I was smiling!!

#9   2013/09/22 05:22PM
    LanteIsJuDo

:) YEAH!! Ifound it registered and posted!! Yeah for me! First let me say thank you thank you thank you for this thread! Lets hope it stays OF-if you know what I mean! LOL! SOOOO many great Lante moments that I can't choose just one! It was in the "small" moments that made Lante exceptional! Really can't say that with the recast So glad I have Classic SoapNet! Keeps me sane

#10   2013/09/22 05:45PM
    Something_Sp...

Quote LanteIsJuDo: YEAH!! Ifound it registered and posted!! Yeah for me! First let me say thank you thank you thank you for this thread! Lets hope it stays OF-if you know what I mean! LOL! SOOOO many great Lante moments that I can't choose just one! It was in the "small" moments that made Lante exceptional! Really can't say that with the recast So glad I have Classic SoapNet! Keeps me sane

Welcome everyone!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list