List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carlos Rivera (speculation)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carlos Rivera (speculation)

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/09/22 04:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/23 11:48AM, Views: 4884, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/09/22 04:53AM
    Carlos Rivera (speculation)
    Axl Rose

Since Carlos said his last name is Rivera, I don't think that that is a coincidence that his last name just happens to be the same last name as Sonny's first wife Lily which makes me wonder if Carlos is related to Lily? If he is then it makes sense that Carlos would be related to Lily and that he works for the Jeromes working for Julian and probably Ava too so if that is the case

I think Carlos might be Lily's brother, Hernando Rivera's son and Carlos being an enforcer for the Jerome family this could be Carlos' way of getting revenge for his sister Lily's death because I am sure Carlos probably blames Sonny for his sister Lily's death and Carlos obviously cannot get his revenge alone, so what does he do? Carlos goes to work for the Jeromes to help him exact revenge on Sonny not only for Lily's death but for his father Hernando's death too

#2   2013/09/22 05:08AM
    Re: Carlos Rivera (speculation)
    Axl Rose

If Carlos is Lily's brother then it makes sense because Hernando, Lily's father he could have had other children besides Lily and Lily could have had siblings that we don't even know about and that Carlos is one of them, brings the Rivera family back to the forefront which is even better

#3   2013/09/22 05:12AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if Carlos and The Britch also known as Britt were to hook up, Carlos and Britt as a pairing, you know Sabrina she would definitely try to warn Carlos about Britt but Carlos telling her that if she has moved on with Patrick then she should allow him to move on with his life even if that is with Britt, and then we have Sabrina get all jealous of Carlos and Britt

#4   2013/09/22 05:37AM
    Axl Rose

Who else could you see Carlos with in a pairing?

#5   2013/09/22 06:32AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Axl Rose: If Carlos is Lily's brother then it makes sense because Hernando, Lily's father he could have had other children besides Lily and Lily could have had siblings that we don't even know about and that Carlos is one of them, brings the Rivera family back to the forefront which is even better

Sabrina's cousin was Juan (Lily's adopted son) so would it make sense that Sabrina's mom or dad be one of Hernando's kids? and another thing has me puzzled, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Sonny suppose to look after Juan after Lily died?

#6   2013/09/22 07:09AM
    Axl Rose

Yes but Carlos could be Lily's little brother, I mean it is possible and he could want revenge, Carlos could hate Sonny just like how Hernando did

#7   2013/09/22 07:20AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Axl Rose: Yes but Carlos could be Lily's little brother, I mean it is possible and he could want revenge, Carlos could hate Sonny just like how Hernando did

I know one thing Carlo's gets revenge for Lily's death against Sonny, that makes perfect sense, just like the Jerome's, Sonny has a lot of enemy's

#8   2013/09/22 01:41PM
    KillerQueen

Quote Axl Rose: Since Carlos said his last name is Rivera, I don't think that that is a coincidence that his last name just happens to be the same last name as Sonny's first wife Lily which makes me wonder if Carlos is related to Lily? If he is then it makes sense that Carlos would be related to Lily and that he works for the Jeromes working for Julian and probably Ava too so if that is the case

I think Carlos might be Lily's brother, Hernando Rivera's son and Carlos being an enforcer for the Jerome family this could be Carlos' way of getting revenge for his sister Lily's death because I am sure Carlos probably blames Sonny for his sister Lily's death and Carlos obviously cannot get his revenge alone, so what does he do? Carlos goes to work for the Jeromes to help him exact revenge on Sonny not only for Lily's death but for his father Hernando's death too

Whie Sonny is guilty of many thing, hurting Lily with Brenda he DID chose the right thing and went back to Lily when he found out she was preg BUT it was Lily s dad who planted or had someone plant the bomb in the car. Yes, Sonny was guilty of being a bad husband but Daddy is guilty of murdering his own daughter and unborn grandchild,, that is often over looked . I would hate my dad if he murdered my sisther NOT the man who went back to her and decided to do right after all

#9   2013/09/23 11:48AM
    Axl Rose

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Axl Rose: Since Carlos said his last name is Rivera, I don't think that that is a coincidence that his last name just happens to be the same last name as Sonny's first wife Lily which makes me wonder if Carlos is related to Lily? If he is then it makes sense that Carlos would be related to Lily and that he works for the Jeromes working for Julian and probably Ava too so if that is the case

Whie Sonny is guilty of many thing, hurting Lily with Brenda he DID chose the right thing and went back to Lily when he found out she was preg BUT it was Lily s dad who planted or had someone plant the bomb in the car. Yes, Sonny was guilty of being a bad husband but Daddy is guilty of murdering his own daughter and unborn grandchild,, that is often over looked . I would hate my dad if he murdered my sisther NOT the man who went back to her and decided to do right after all

I bet Carlos and Sonny will cross paths eventually

#10   2013/09/23 11:48AM
    Axl Rose

Quote KillerQueen:

I bet Carlos and Sonny will cross paths eventually

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list