List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kimberely (Robin) do we have a date for her return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kimberely (Robin) do we have a date for her return

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/09/21 05:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 08:18AM, Views: 509, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/21 05:40AM
    Kimberely (Robin) do we have a date for her return
    butterfly52

Does anyone know when KM (Robin) will return. I am so sick of Sabrina. She came to life after a man. She was a nerd before Patrick and now it's all gone away. I am so glad that Emma is getting ready to turn on her just like Britt.

#2   2013/09/21 06:20AM
    Re: Kimberely (Robin) do we have a date for her return
    Bettie Davis

Quote butterfly52: Does anyone know when KM (Robin) will return. I am so sick of Sabrina. She came to life after a man. She was a nerd before Patrick and now it's all gone away. I am so glad that Emma is getting ready to turn on her just like Britt.

All I could find out is October exactly when I don't know

#3   2013/09/21 06:29AM
    Hydrangea1953

We see her for the first this coming Friday, the 27th. Probably just a quick glimpse at the end of the episode like soaps always do with a returning character.

#4   2013/09/21 06:33AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Hydrangea1953: We see her for the first this coming Friday, the 27th. Probably just a quick glimpse at the end of the episode like soaps always do with a returning character.

I hate it when they do that.

#5   2013/09/21 08:18AM
    Hydrangea1953

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Hydrangea1953: We see her for the first this coming Friday, the 27th. Probably just a quick glimpse at the end of the episode like soaps always do with a returning character.

I hate it when they do that.

Me too. It will be the usual glimpse at the end to psyche us all out for the weekend with little or no follow-up the following Monday and I've read the same things you have that Robin's story doesn't really start until sometime in October

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list