List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: FINALLY SONNY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FINALLY SONNY

Started by girlsvomitcandy at 2013/09/21 05:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 06:31AM, Views: 327, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/21 05:34AM
    FINALLY SONNY
    girlsvomitcandy

Acts bi-polar. His illness was always thrown around before but he had yet to act it. Just getting mad isnt bipolar. So i am glad they are finally showing that side of him. Mb is acting it well. The actor is bi polar as well, right?

#2   2013/09/21 05:42AM
    Re: FINALLY SONNY
    oltllover

Quote girlsvomitcandy: Acts bi-polar. His illness was always thrown around before but he had yet to act it. Just getting mad isnt bipolar. So i am glad they are finally showing that side of him. Mb is acting it well. The actor is bi polar as well, right?

Yes the actor is bi-polar in real life as far as Sonny "acting" it he has been on medication for years and stopped taking them when Connie died.

#3   2013/09/21 05:44AM
    girlsvomitcandy

Quote oltllover:
    Quote girlsvomitcandy: Acts bi-polar. His illness was always thrown around before but he had yet to act it. Just getting mad isnt bipolar. So i am glad they are finally showing that side of him. Mb is acting it well. The actor is bi polar as well, right?

Yes the actor is bi-polar in real life as far as Sonny "acting" it he has been on medication for years and stopped taking them when Connie died.

Hes gone off his meds befoe though during brenda after the balkan mess didnt he? He did not act manic like this.

#4   2013/09/21 06:01AM
    Bizlet

The writing team has finally done justice to the bi polar condition the MB has IRL and the Sonny character has. Every other time he has gone off his meds they skip the high and just have him suffer the low.

#5   2013/09/21 06:03AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet: The writing team has finally done justice to the bi polar condition the MB has IRL and the Sonny character has. Every other time he has gone off his meds they skip the high and just have him suffer the low.

Yes Sonny is finally getting interesting, looking forward to this s/l

#6   2013/09/21 06:31AM
    Bettie Davis

I like this, it opened a whole new s/l it was getting old with Morgan and Michael, now let the fight begin.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list