List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maurice Bernard

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maurice Bernard

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/09/21 05:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 06:28AM, Views: 343, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/21 05:25AM
    Maurice Bernard
    butterfly52

I don't like Sonny at all, and think he has a lot of nerve calling AJ scum when truly he is the one. He is a killer, a bully with a gun, he is just a coward. However I love the acting of Maurice Bernard and he was awesome on Friday. What it must have been like with those other actors on set as he did what he does best and better than most, act. Anthony Geary is awesome we all know, but I would list Maurice Bernard side by side with him.

#2   2013/09/21 05:27AM
    Re: Maurice Bernard
    oltllover

Quote butterfly52: I don't like Sonny at all, and think he has a lot of nerve calling AJ scum when truly he is the one. He is a killer, a bully with a gun, he is just a coward. However I love the acting of Maurice Bernard and he was awesome on Friday. What it must have been like with those other actors on set as he did what he does best and better than most, act. Anthony Geary is awesome we all know, but I would list Maurice Bernard side by side with him.

ITA, I can take Sonny or leave him but MB really was great in those scenes.

#3   2013/09/21 05:38AM
    princesss0919

I don't agree to me he is always looking sideways to get his lines looks like he is grasping for his words and stops and starts too many times for me to consider it good acting

#4   2013/09/21 06:02AM
    oltllover

Quote princesss0919: I don't agree to me he is always looking sideways to get his lines looks like he is grasping for his words and stops and starts too many times for me to consider it good acting

Normally I agree with that when he is "healthy" sonny and trying to be all big and bad huffing and puffing but as bi polar sonny on fridays show he was very good. IMO

#5   2013/09/21 06:28AM
    Bettie Davis

For me, it was excellent acting.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list