List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina as victim.....again???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina as victim.....again???

Started by Hydrangea1953 at 2013/09/21 04:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 06:23AM, Views: 367, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/21 04:11AM
    Sabrina as victim.....again???
    Hydrangea1953

Seems the writers did an about-face with the Sabrina character. Now that Carlos is in PC the glasses are back and she's dropping stuffed toys in the same flummoxed manner she dropped hospital files when she met Patrick.

#2   2013/09/21 05:37AM
    Re: Sabrina as victim.....again???
    stonecoldhot

Quote Hydrangea1953: Seems the writers did an about-face with the Sabrina character. Now that Carlos is in PC the glasses are back and she's dropping stuffed toys in the same flummoxed manner she dropped hospital files when she met Patrick.

I was wondering why she went back to the glasses to Although, without them,she didn`t look right, like something was always missing. I don`t know why she wouldn`t get more fashionable ones

#3   2013/09/21 05:39AM
    girlsvomitcandy

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Hydrangea1953: Seems the writers did an about-face with the Sabrina character. Now that Carlos is in PC the glasses are back and she's dropping stuffed toys in the same flummoxed manner she dropped hospital files when she met Patrick.

I was wondering why she went back to the glasses to Although, without them,she didn`t look right, like something was always missing. I don`t know why she wouldn`t get more fashionable ones

LOL! i was thinking the same thing about her getting new ones

#4   2013/09/21 06:23AM
    Hydrangea1953

As a 27 y o health professional you'd think she would wear contacts. I stand by my OP, its the writer's way of portraying her as naive now that her bad azz boyfriend is in town.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list