List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: so Sonny was off his med today....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

so Sonny was off his med today....

Started by ashuri-chan at 2013/09/20 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 06:12AM, Views: 397, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/09/20 05:54PM
    so Sonny was off his med today....
    ashuri-chan

I was and still am under the impression he experimented with drugs. i mean he was so happy and all floaty and everything. It was weird but kind of funny.

I get the feeling that Michael is the favorite. I mean he out Morgan to tell Michael the truth, he is totes the favorite child of all of the kids.

#2   2013/09/20 09:26PM
    Re: so Sonny was off his med today....
    Aleashia

I think sonny acted like he took some opiates. Do you think a Doctor prescribed some short term use. That would stop severe depression very quickly. Right?

#3   2013/09/20 10:23PM
    cardgirl

Quote Aleashia: I think sonny acted like he took some opiates. Do you think a Doctor prescribed some short term use. That would stop severe depression very quickly. Right?

Um he's bi-polar. He's supposed to have extreme ups and extreme downs. That's how bi-polar disorder works. You go from one extreme to the other in a heartbeat. Especially if you don't take your meds. Sonny just happens to be in high cycle, but if drinks enough alcohol it will change to severe depression again...not to mention being unable to control his behavior.

#4   2013/09/20 10:44PM
    Mrs. Lansing

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY MEDS!!

#5   2013/09/21 03:56AM
    NickyD2

Quote ashuri-chan: I was and still am under the impression he experimented with drugs. i mean he was so happy and all floaty and everything. It was weird but kind of funny.

I get the feeling that Michael is the favorite. I mean he out Morgan to tell Michael the truth, he is totes the favorite child of all of the kids.

Yeah,

I think Michael's is Sonny favorite son to. Sonny seems to Trust Michael the most, then all of his Children that he willing to tell Michael's the whole truth including expose his younger son Morgan.

Not sure, how Morgan feels about Sonny putting Michael's first over him, Which is why Morgan always feels he needs to compete Sonny love for Michael. And Michael is not really Sonny Biological son. But Sonny help raise Michael's as his own so he don't treat Michael any differnt then rest of his real children excrept trusted him the most. So in a way he is Michael father, because he was there for Michael's growing Up, all those long years in Michael life.

Morgan & Michael always use to be so close growing Up, they use has this bound sharing as brothers. Now that a girl becomes between them. That shift has fails. No, thanks to Morgan when he decide to lied to both his wife Kiki & Michael.

Because he is treated that Michael will steal KIki away from him. You know remember, Michael told Morgan that he have kiss Kiki and he sucker punch Michael in the face.
    "Well I do hope Michael's returns that punch right back on Morgan for lying to him. I saw the preview of what's going to happened next week on GH. "Boy, Michael is so pissed at Morgan. I swear, Morgan looks like he's going to run away scare.

Yes! Michael should be abit mad at Sonny for not telling him before. But alease he telling Michael the whole truth now insteading never unlike Morgan. Do he feels like an a** right now. I wonder how does Kiki, feels about her new husband now. Now that he been expose lying to her face. First, Mother's Avery lied to her about who's her Father was and now she got to deal with herlying husband Morgan to.

I hope Morgan gets whats coming him. He betrayed his wife and his brother Michael. And for that I hope Michael steals Kiki away from Morgan for payback.

Just to teach younger brother a lesson. I mean Michael was willing to let go of Kiki until Morgan done stupid stuff like this. I wonder how will Carly feels to see her two sons go at it. And Sonny is not basic in his right head because he's off his meds. Carly should have brought Shawn with Sonny to grab him out of that wedding soon...LOL

Poor Sonny, I wonder how will he feels, once he's back to his normal self again once he's take his meds. To know what he done to both sons. Not sure Morgan will forgive Sonny now. After Sonny promise him that he will not tell Michael for what he's has done to him. Morgan will not only will jealous about Michael about KIki. But will be jealous in Michael relationship with Sonny to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 04:02AM
    #6   2013/09/21 04:55AM
    annabannana

Sonny better get back on his meds cause those 2 baffons he has working for him aren't working for me. Won't take much for the Jermone's to bring him down.

#7   2013/09/21 06:12AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote Aleashia: I think sonny acted like he took some opiates. Do you think a Doctor prescribed some short term use. That would stop severe depression very quickly. Right?

Um he's bi-polar. He's supposed to have extreme ups and extreme downs. That's how bi-polar disorder works. You go from one extreme to the other in a heartbeat. Especially if you don't take your meds. Sonny just happens to be in high cycle, but if drinks enough alcohol it will change to severe depression again...not to mention being unable to control his behavior.

I agree with you, being Bi-polar is really hard to deal with, and he is a Mobster on top of it all, I guess some people don't understand what a Mobster does or is, just the same goes for being Bi-polar. Hi cardgirl

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list