List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: It Must Be Humiliation Sonday! <--spelled right!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It Must Be Humiliation Sonday! <--spelled right!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/20 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 05:12PM, Views: 363, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/09/20 02:28PM
    It Must Be Humiliation Sonday! <--spelled right!
    ReignOfTerror

Sonny was due for humiliating someone in the family ....what better place to do that at...would be a PARTY! And people still invite this jackass to one where he usually targets some unsuspecting victim. I don't feel bad for Morgan since he is so unlikable right now (But it's the actor..not that character that bugs me)....but he also hurt Michael and he is very likable right now.

#2   2013/09/20 04:14PM
    Re: It Must Be Humiliation Sonday! <--spelled right!
    oltllover

Quote ReignOfTerror: Sonny was due for humiliating someone in the family ....what better place to do that at...would be a PARTY! And people still invite this jackass to one where he usually targets some unsuspecting victim. I don't feel bad for Morgan since he is so unlikable right now (But it's the actor..not that character that bugs me)....but he also hurt Michael and he is very likable right now.

I agree that what Morgan did was wrong but Sonny was so far out of line today he literally destroyed 2 sons with one blow. I predict Morgan turning on him and being easy prey for the Jeromes.

#3   2013/09/20 05:12PM
    Re: It Must Be Humiliation Sonday! <--spelled right!
    ReignOfTerror

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: Sonny was due for humiliating someone in the family ....what better place to do that at...would be a PARTY! And people still invite this jackass to one where he usually targets some unsuspecting victim. I don't feel bad for Morgan since he is so unlikable right now (But it's the actor..not that character that bugs me)....but he also hurt Michael and he is very likable right now.

I agree that what Morgan did was wrong but Sonny was so far out of line today he literally destroyed 2 sons with one blow. I predict Morgan turning on him and being easy prey for the Jeromes.

Yep..although morgan had it coming for his lies to be exposed..Sonny was not the person to do that. Sonny is all about sonny and no one else and he does this sort of thing every time but they still keep inviting him.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list