List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Not Buying It...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not Buying It...

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/09/20 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 02:16PM, Views: 522, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/20 01:40PM
    Not Buying It...
    Trueheart 6

I don't see how there was any chemistry between Sabrina and Carlos. Maybe the Sabrina from the Nurses Ball, but not the big glasses, ponytail wearing mousy girl. I can't see it.

#2   2013/09/20 01:45PM
    Re: Not Buying It...
    oltllover

Quote Trueheart 6: I don't see how there was any chemistry between Sabrina and Carlos. Maybe the Sabrina from the Nurses Ball, but not the big glasses, ponytail wearing mousy girl. I can't see it.

I'm not buying the fact that they went to school together, some people use to think that Patrick looked to old for her but IMO Carlos looks older then Patrick (still cute though)

#3   2013/09/20 02:01PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Trueheart 6: I don't see how there was any chemistry between Sabrina and Carlos. Maybe the Sabrina from the Nurses Ball, but not the big glasses, ponytail wearing mousy girl. I can't see it.

I'm not buying the fact that they went to school together, some people use to think that Patrick looked to old for her but IMO Carlos looks older then Patrick (still cute though)

I was thinking the same thing!! I don't know if it's the beard or the crows feet on his eyes, but he does NOT look 27 to me at all. I was thinking 35ish.

#4   2013/09/20 02:13PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote oltllover:

I was thinking the same thing!! I don't know if it's the beard or the crows feet on his eyes, but he does NOT look 27 to me at all. I was thinking 35ish.

He does look way older than Sabrina and he does look like he's in his late thirties . He a definite hottie , but older hottie .

#5   2013/09/20 02:16PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote oltllover:

He does look way older than Sabrina and he does look like he's in his late thirties . He a definite hottie , but older hottie .

Oh hot for sure!! I'm looking forward to seeing more & the dynamic this will inflict to Patrick & Sabrina's relationship. But no, he does not look like a 20-something.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list