List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ava and Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava and Morgan

Started by g-mom at 2013/09/20 12:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/22 02:07AM, Views: 1527, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/20 12:44PM
    Ava and Morgan
    g-mom

Wonder if Ava is going to try and blackmail Morgan into working with her against Sonny, like spying on him or somthing

#2   2013/09/20 07:03PM
    Re: Ava and Morgan
    g-mom

since sonny outed morgan,ava may not have to blackmail him,i really think he's gonna turn on sonny

#3   2013/09/21 04:28AM
    Bizlet

When this story started I thought it was going to be Michael and AJ against vs Morgan and Sonny. Now I think that Morgan and Kiki will fail as a couple and Morgan will join the Jerome Family as some sort of enforcer to repay his debt to Ava.

#4   2013/09/21 05:42AM
    princesss0919

seems to me their is a lot of sexual tension between these too or does Ava just come on to every one

#5   2013/09/21 05:49AM
    Bizlet

Quote princesss0919: seems to me their is a lot of sexual tension between these too or does Ava just come on to every one

When it first came out she was hiding him, I was sure she was sleeping with him, but I think she cared about Kiki becoming a Corinthos more.

#6   2013/09/21 09:12AM
    wise chick

Ava bought Morgan into her life for a reason. She was lucky enough to find him (Sonny Corinthos son) on her crooked gambling sites. Her and her brother intend to take over the town, and she is going to use Morgan any way she can. He's ripe for the picking because Sonny just rat him out.

#7   2013/09/21 10:02AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Morgan was a pawn in the Jerome plan from the beginning, and arrogant Sonny is never going to see his own son's betrayal coming until it's too late.

#8   2013/09/21 02:12PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Morgan was a pawn in the Jerome plan from the beginning, and arrogant Sonny is never going to see his own son's betrayal coming until it's too late.

It`s going to be gooood, to see Sonny go down

#9   2013/09/21 09:38PM
    KillerQueen

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Morgan was a pawn in the Jerome plan from the beginning, and arrogant Sonny is never going to see his own son's betrayal coming until it's too late.

It`s going to be gooood, to see Sonny go down

Morgan lied to his girlfriend / wife but Sonny told the truth bad timeing maybe but still the truth. Morgan is a whinny baby. Both Morgan AND Michael are Sonny s sons...Morgan put his dad in a no win situation. If Morgan turns againgest Sonny then Morgan deserves what he gets

#10   2013/09/21 09:59PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote princesss0919: seems to me their is a lot of sexual tension between these too or does Ava just come on to every one

WHY these two arent hitting the sheets I will never understand...The show is clearly ANTI SEX...No one hits the sheets (very long)...Ava is gorgeous---Morgan is dumb as a brick--She has leverage on Morgan and as my wise Granny used to say---You offer it up, he is going to take it...They are called dogs for a reason... ...WHAT MORE DOES THE SHOW NEED?

At first I thought the show would do an AMC (Marion/Tad/Liza) triange...But again---this show is abnormally scared of sex...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list