List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael and Penny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael and Penny

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/09/20 05:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 01:58PM, Views: 826, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/09/20 05:46AM
    Michael and Penny
    Axl Rose

If anything I hope Michael and Penny become a couple and why? Because I can't stand Michael with Kiki and not to mention Michael and Kiki are being shoved down our throats so much that it is almost starting to get annoying and Kiki if anything she is much better off away from Michael anyway in my opinion and Michael could do so much better than Kiki Jerome that's for sure

And not to mention Michael and Penny actually had chemistry back when they first met at the Floating Rib and then they had their one-night-stand only to be reunited all these months later, that is why I hope RC goes with Michael and Penny as a couple instead

#2   2013/09/20 06:09AM
    Re: Michael and Penny
    stonecoldhot

I like Penny,hope to see more of her, and yes with Michael, Kiki deserves Morgan

#3   2013/09/20 06:16AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I'm sorry I really hope they do not use this actress for a major role. I realize she has only been on a few times, and most young actors use soaps as a way to get their training, but I think this actress should of had a few classes before going on auditions. She can't even walk and talk at the same time. I say no to Penny. Especially that we already have Morgan and Kiki to contend with in those departments.

#4   2013/09/20 06:38AM
    ransomha

Welcome Penny. A nurse! How convient!

Going to make Kiki jealous.

#5   2013/09/20 07:46AM
    Awilli

When KiKi played Star from OLTL her and Michael were great together and people like them as a couple. But because of PP they had to make a new character name and place for this actress. I hate that they put her with Morgan because I think her and Michael still has chemistry. But Hey! This is a Soap Opera, right and it's all about the drama

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 07:47AM
    #6   2013/09/20 07:52AM
    IslandGirl33

I've always wanted Michael & Lauren together but as of late, I would love to see him pair up with someone else. I think he got the short end of the stick and deserves to be with someone a little more mature than Lauren is. Plus, I'd love to see her crazed with jealousy.

I'm also beginning to think that she and Morgan are perfect together. Neither of them have a place to call home, they don't have jobs, etc. Michael is much more responsible than both of them put together. He deserves better!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 07:53AM
    #7   2013/09/20 10:13AM
    PatsMom

And Penny actually works for a living and has girlfriends and a life. That's way ahead of Kiki.

#8   2013/09/20 01:58PM
    Axl Rose

Penny is the way better choice

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list