List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back the Alcazar crime family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back the Alcazar crime family

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/09/20 05:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 11:02AM, Views: 633, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/20 05:17AM
    Bring back the Alcazar crime family
    Axl Rose

If there is ever another crime family that should be brought back it should be the Alcazars if anything because I am sure Lorenzo Alcazar is alive because if you remember Skye went off to look for him because he was apparently Tomas, so it begs the question of if Lorenzo really is alive after all because remember when they killed off Lorenzo Alcazar we didn't even see a body and if Lorenzo were dead we would have seen his body and not to mention his death scene was so open-ended that it could have left room for a return

And perhaps Lorenzo somehow knew he was going to die, so what does he do? He fakes his death

And Lorenzo's son Diego we all know is dead, died twice

And Lorenzo's only other surviving child is his daughter Lila Rae

And we all know Lorenzo's twin brother Luis Alcazar is dead since Alexis killed him and then Luis' daughter Sage ended up dead too

But who is to say that Luis didn't have any other children besides Sage? And knowing Lorenzo who is to say that he didn't have any other children that he didn't know about?

#2   2013/09/20 05:18AM
    Re: Bring back the Alcazar crime family
    Axl Rose

Lorenzo was such a great adversary for Sonny and imagine if Lorenzo did come back, Lorenzo could mix things up with Sonny again or Lorenzo he probably knows the Jeromes

#3   2013/09/20 05:25AM
    Axl Rose

And if Lorenzo were on the show right now as for who Lorenzo could be paired up with, you could pair him up with Carly again or how about a Lorenzo and Ava Jerome pairing? Or Lorenzo could go after Elizabeth or even Britt for that matter

#4   2013/09/20 05:34AM
    stonecoldhot

Love to see Lorenzo come back with Skye and Lila Rea. Lila must be a teen now, have her be friends with Joss, and get rid of Taylor, who does not fit the part anyway

#5   2013/09/20 05:38AM
    Axl Rose

Quote stonecoldhot: Love to see Lorenzo come back with Skye and Lila Rea. Lila must be a teen now, have her be friends with Joss, and get rid of Taylor, who does not fit the part anyway

Yes I agree, definitely bring back Lila Rae and have her in the teen set with Rafe, Molly and TJ and Josslyn too I would have her also be a part of the teen set as well but as for Lorenzo I can see him going into business with the Jeromes going into business with Julian and Ava

#6   2013/09/20 05:39AM
    Nightmoves

If it means Ted King will be back on my screen I am ALL for it

#7   2013/09/20 05:43AM
    Axl Rose

Loved Ted King as Luis and Lorenzo, loved him even more as Tomas on OLTL and that is why it would be great if RC and company could bring him back to GH

#8   2013/09/20 05:58AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Axl Rose: Loved Ted King as Luis and Lorenzo, loved him even more as Tomas on OLTL and that is why it would be great if RC and company could bring him back to GH

I agree they should bring him back. I have been a fan of his since he appeared on Loving years ago.

#9   2013/09/20 10:59AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Nightmoves: If it means Ted King will be back on my screen I am ALL for it

Count me in too!! That man is "easy on the eyes" LOL

#10   2013/09/20 12:16PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves: If it means Ted King will be back on my screen I am ALL for it

Oh me too!!! The man is muy caliente!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list