List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: nu-Taylor seems too old for T.J.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nu-Taylor seems too old for T.J.

Started by RobynH at 2013/09/19 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 01:23PM, Views: 584, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/19 02:33PM
    nu-Taylor seems too old for T.J.
    RobynH

Is it just me?? T.J. looks like a teenage kid. nu-Taylor looks too "mature" for him. The original Taylot looked like a conniving teen girl. I think they need to recast again.

#2   2013/09/19 10:57PM
    Re: nu-Taylor seems too old for T.J.
    ChargerGirl

Quote RobynH: Is it just me?? T.J. looks like a teenage kid. nu-Taylor looks too "mature" for him. The original Taylot looked like a conniving teen girl. I think they need to recast again.

Not to bag on nuTaylor's looks, but her eyes look odd to me. And I agree, she looks like she's in her late teens (19) or older to me. TJ looks more in Molly's age range to me. (Like a real teenager)

#3   2013/09/20 12:41AM
    Aleashia

You are totally right. Taylor looks 5 years older then TJ and there isn't any chemistry between them.

#4   2013/09/20 05:08AM
    Mrs. Lansing

It's just not believable that she is in high school. The actress is good, but way too old for the part.

#5   2013/09/20 05:15AM
    oltllover

I didn't care for this story with the first Taylor and I don't care for it now. the actors seperately are fine and all but for some reason its not working as a group. JMO. I wish that the writers had gone the route of starr/cole and marco/langston they were all friends and had each others backs. again JMO.

#6   2013/09/20 07:16AM
    lovelovegh

Quote RobynH: Is it just me?? T.J. looks like a teenage kid. nu-Taylor looks too "mature" for him. The original Taylot looked like a conniving teen girl. I think they need to recast again.

I agree and was going to start a post, these kids are in highschool and this girl looks like an adult...Does she even go to school...Molly talks about school but Taylor seems to go back and forth between her parents and felix's house....Molly in real life is only 15 maybe 16 lets get some actors that fit with her... I am so confused by this young adult woman hanging out with highschool kids. It is creepy.

#7   2013/09/20 07:20AM
    stonecoldhot

ITA Is this the only actress they could come up with. They should of made her a nurse or a bartender at the rib

#8   2013/09/20 09:02AM
    Monkey Mama

I wasn't a big fan of Taylor as the character but the 1st girl player her PERFECTLY.... I agree this one looks FAR too mature for that role.

#9   2013/09/20 09:26AM
    stephanie215

The Nu-Taylor is very beautiful, but I do find that she seems to old for the part. I liked the old Taylor. She was perfect for the part.

#10   2013/09/20 10:45AM
    iluvtad

The Nu-Taylor is beautiful like everyone is saying, and I also think she looks ridiculous playing a teen-age girl, in fact to me looks too mature to be playing Felix's younger sister! jmho.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list