List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Homeless Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Homeless Britt

Started by corazon at 2013/09/19 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 10:25AM, Views: 1683, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/20 08:01AM
    Re: Homeless Britt
    IslandGirl33

Quote Nightmoves: Britt should have had her own place complete with a nursery a long time ago. Her plotting, lying and faking illness was more important to her than preparing for the babies arrival

Absolutely!!! Especially since the only reason she was at Sabrina's is because of her "illness" that she FAKED! Why she even expected to return there after the baby was born is totally beyond me.

#22   2013/09/20 08:48AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Nightmoves: Britt should have had her own place complete with a nursery a long time ago. Her plotting, lying and faking illness was more important to her than preparing for the babies arrival

Absolutely!!! Especially since the only reason she was at Sabrina's is because of her "illness" that she FAKED! Why she even expected to return there after the baby was born is totally beyond me.

She has no social skills what-so-ever and no concept of not being liked apparently. Never should have gone back to Sabrina's at ALL and yes, Nic is being very kind but she should stop imposing on others and take care of herself for a change. But I guess a 30 year old doctor is just not capable of doing that, how sad.

#23   2013/09/20 09:44AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

She has no social skills what-so-ever and no concept of not being liked apparently. Never should have gone back to Sabrina's at ALL and yes, Nic is being very kind but she should stop imposing on others and take care of herself for a change. But I guess a 30 year old doctor is just not capable of doing that, how sad.

Well at least not this 30 yr. old doctor lol!!

#24   2013/09/20 11:03PM
    cardgirl

This girl needs to get it together. Nic can't always be saving her. She acts like she couldn't find her way out of paper bag without GPS....well she wouldn't know how to use the GPS so, she should use a map...even that is questionable.

I think Nic is helping her more for Ben than he is for Britt. And if he figures out Brad is probably not the father either, he might kick her out. She could live at Kelly's. I know a doctor in town who will not need all that baby furniture he bought for a son that is not his. I bet he would sell it to her cheap since she seems to not have any money. Maybe it's better if she is not left alone with that helpless child.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 11:06PM
    #25   2013/09/21 04:13AM
    Bizlet

I really don't feel too much sympathy for her. If she had been more focused on her baby and less focused on scamming Patrick she would have a place to stay for herself and the baby.

#26   2013/09/21 04:26AM
    NickyD2

Quote corazon: Why is Britt homeless. She is a doctor and I am sure she makes a decent salary. Also where was she living before she started on this Patrick storylilne? I think Nik is making a mistake taking her in.

Yeah!

I don't understand how is Britt homeless either. When she is suppose to be a doctor. And last I check doctors are suppose to be rich or weathly to have a house. I mean WTF! going on here GH.

Anyway, I thought it was sweet of what Nicholas is doing. He's not the type person will let a single woman or a pregnant woman or a mother's to be homeless out on the streets. Plus, I think he started to grows attach to Baby Ben abit. So he willing to do everything, he can to help Britt. After all, they are good close friends now. And he is a real Prince, So its in his jeans to be this sweet charming Prince. But he also will not be fool to take advantage of either.

And where's is Nicholas son Spencer. Another real blood line Prince Cassadine. They hadn't show Little Spencer at all much. I like Lil Spencer's.

I like the idea Nicholas spend more time with his son and taken him out to parks, picincs and movies. Now that Britt baby arrived. I would like to see lil Spencer to meet the new Baby Ben. And to spend more time with the Baby and Britt and Dad.

Spencer is a cute, sweet lil boy. Just like his dad Nik.
    but still, he's also a Cassadine to, that U don't won't to double cross or mess with still. I believe once Nicholas get to know Britt abit more, that he willing buy her and her baby Ben a New house or a Big beautiful apartment. After all, the man is very rich to. I believe Britt will fall head over heels in love with Nicholas soon. Pretty much she will be like Patrick who...LOL

I was told he will draw both Nicholas & Britt more closer

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 04:35AM
    #27   2013/09/21 10:25AM
    unlimited

Quote ChargerGirl: Did anyone else notice that in his zeal to be the protector of the unwanted, Nicholas left the Britch's purse in the hospital room? I was yelling at the tv, go back for her purse! I forgot mine in the shopping cart once and was panicing and drove like a bat out of hell back to the store. Thankfully for me the store employee taking the shopping carts back brought it to the lost and found. I was very lucky nothing was missing.

Yes, I noticed they left her purse.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list