List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Homeless Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Homeless Britt

Started by corazon at 2013/09/19 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 10:25AM, Views: 1444, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/20 12:50AM
    Re: Homeless Britt
    Aleashia

Britt probably has lots of money. I think she wants to live with Nick. By the way who is her baby's father?

#12   2013/09/20 12:51AM
    Aleashia

Britt probably has lots of money. I think she wants to live with Nick. By the way who is her baby's father?

#13   2013/09/20 05:02AM
    Bizlet

Quote Aleashia: Britt probably has lots of money. I think she wants to live with Nick. By the way who is her baby's father?

IMO I think she feels guilty about living with Nik bc she knows that it is Lulu and Dante's baby that she just had. Since Lulu is Nik' s sister she did not want to lie to him anymore.

#14   2013/09/20 05:26AM
    stonecoldhot

Still a Britch What nerve to think she could stay with Felix & Sabrina She`s cheap to, can`t spring the money to give her son a decent place to live, I think her plan is to sponge off Nick

#15   2013/09/20 06:20AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote corazon: Why is Britt homeless. She is a doctor and I am sure she makes a decent salary. Also where was she living before she started on this Patrick storylilne? I think Nik is making a mistake taking her in.

I'm sure she CAN afford her own place. But just like Morgan, she's a mooch & wants other people to take care of her instead of acting like a responsible Mother & taking care of these things herself.

Britt did tell Nic she and baby Ben had a place to go HE stuck his nose into it. And she was on the phone TRYING to find a place to go. Britt is growing on me since she came clean and told Patrick the truth and I think with her new born son there is a softer better side

That's what they showed on my TV too.

Britt thanked Nic and was scrambeling to find a place but, i'm glad he came back for her and Ben.

#16   2013/09/20 06:22AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote ChargerGirl: Did anyone else notice that in his zeal to be the protector of the unwanted, Nicholas left the Britch's purse in the hospital room? I was yelling at the tv, go back for her purse! I forgot mine in the shopping cart once and was panicing and drove like a bat out of hell back to the store. Thankfully for me the store employee taking the shopping carts back brought it to the lost and found. I was very lucky nothing was missing.

I noticed that too!

#17   2013/09/20 06:25AM
    Nightmoves

Britt should have had her own place complete with a nursery a long time ago. Her plotting, lying and faking illness was more important to her than preparing for the babies arrival

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 06:27AM
    #18   2013/09/20 06:40AM
    ransomha

Wonder how long it will take Britt to become Mistress of the Manor?

Looks like a step UP for her!

#19   2013/09/20 07:13AM
    lovelovegh

Quote oregonduck: This is the kind of the thing -- the little details that make no sense whatsoever -- that drives me far crazier than the big dopey story lines. I have been bugged by this long before today, everything the subject of Britt and housing has come up. WHERE did she live before all this? It would appear she doesn't have a stick of furniture or a stitch of clothing beyond what's on her back. This is just stupid and insulting and contrived and it makes me angry.

I completely agree...this is beyond nonsense and it is stupid that they act like Brad should step and Britt can't take care of herself and a baby...so flipping stupid. My sister in law a nurse practioner left my brother in law very quickly. She spent one night at her mom's and the next day rented and moved into an apartment because she had money. I think Britt could go tot he metro court and look for an aprtment and move in really quick....she is not a young single mom struggling to get by.....so beyond dumb.

#20   2013/09/20 07:59AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote corazon: Why is Britt homeless. She is a doctor and I am sure she makes a decent salary. Also where was she living before she started on this Patrick storylilne? I think Nik is making a mistake taking her in.

I'm sure she CAN afford her own place. But just like Morgan, she's a mooch & wants other people to take care of her instead of acting like a responsible Mother & taking care of these things herself.

Britt did tell Nic she and baby Ben had a place to go HE stuck his nose into it. And she was on the phone TRYING to find a place to go. Britt is growing on me since she came clean and told Patrick the truth and I think with her new born son there is a softer better side

She sure did but her "place to go" was back to Felix & Sabrina's where not only was she not welcomed, she wasn't even invited.

And her "trying" to find a place to go??? She simply could have picked up and went to the Metro Court like every other homeless resident in PC does.

I'm not saying that she's not growing on me a little as well but... IMO, she's still playing games!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list