List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Homeless Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Homeless Britt

Started by corazon at 2013/09/19 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 10:25AM, Views: 1435, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/19 02:28PM
    Homeless Britt
    corazon

Why is Britt homeless. She is a doctor and I am sure she makes a decent salary. Also where was she living before she started on this Patrick storylilne? I think Nik is making a mistake taking her in.

#2   2013/09/19 02:43PM
    Re: Homeless Britt
    ransomha

Homeless? Heck NO. She's living in a castle with servants and a prince. Think she's doing A-OK !

#3   2013/09/19 03:05PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote corazon: Why is Britt homeless. She is a doctor and I am sure she makes a decent salary. Also where was she living before she started on this Patrick storylilne? I think Nik is making a mistake taking her in.

My guess is she has a really bad credit score, and is unable to find a place.

#4   2013/09/19 04:15PM
    butterfly52

I like Britt and I like her with Nick, but I would not want to live in that house with walls of murder, Caleb died in the tunnel, Staros at one Stephane. That place is a house of horror. Nick needs to leave with his son and Brit need not to go there with hers.

#5   2013/09/19 04:19PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote corazon: Why is Britt homeless. She is a doctor and I am sure she makes a decent salary. Also where was she living before she started on this Patrick storylilne? I think Nik is making a mistake taking her in.

I'm sure she CAN afford her own place. But just like Morgan, she's a mooch & wants other people to take care of her instead of acting like a responsible Mother & taking care of these things herself.

#6   2013/09/19 05:30PM
    oregonduck

This is the kind of the thing -- the little details that make no sense whatsoever -- that drives me far crazier than the big dopey story lines. I have been bugged by this long before today, everything the subject of Britt and housing has come up. WHERE did she live before all this? It would appear she doesn't have a stick of furniture or a stitch of clothing beyond what's on her back. This is just stupid and insulting and contrived and it makes me angry.

#7   2013/09/19 07:17PM
    KillerQueen

Quote Monkey Mama:

I'm sure she CAN afford her own place. But just like Morgan, she's a mooch & wants other people to take care of her instead of acting like a responsible Mother & taking care of these things herself.

Britt did tell Nic she and baby Ben had a place to go HE stuck his nose into it. And she was on the phone TRYING to find a place to go. Britt is growing on me since she came clean and told Patrick the truth and I think with her new born son there is a softer better side

#8   2013/09/19 08:00PM
    LuvLante

Did everyone forget that Britch purposely lost her place when she tried to force herself into Patricks house? Her plan flopped when Sabrina said she could stay with her instead. She's been busy trying to stay on top of all her lies and reeling in Nick. No time to find a place and obviously no friends to help her other than Nick.

I do like how baby Ben is softening her already. Nick and Britt have chemistry.

#9   2013/09/19 08:26PM
    unlimited

Yes, they do. This should be a good s/l.

#10   2013/09/19 10:41PM
    ChargerGirl

Did anyone else notice that in his zeal to be the protector of the unwanted, Nicholas left the Britch's purse in the hospital room? I was yelling at the tv, go back for her purse! I forgot mine in the shopping cart once and was panicing and drove like a bat out of hell back to the store. Thankfully for me the store employee taking the shopping carts back brought it to the lost and found. I was very lucky nothing was missing.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list