List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: " I want my Mommy" 9-19-13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

" I want my Mommy" 9-19-13

Started by ransomha at 2013/09/19 12:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 03:44PM, Views: 1708, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/19 12:13PM
    " I want my Mommy" 9-19-13
    ransomha

Just in time for Robin's return, Emma wants her mommy and Sabrina won't do.

Sabrina is seeing the writing on the wall, that she'll always be second choice.
    With that sexy Carlos at the door, looks like her relationship transition won't be too painful!

No more worries about sick kids keeping her from work or sexy evening plans canceled.

Sabrina is getting a dose of reality.

#2   2013/09/19 07:22PM
    Re:
    RobynH

Quote ransomha: Just in time for Robin's return, Emma wants her mommy and Sabrina won't do.

With that sexy Carlos at the door, looks like her relationship transition won't be too painful!

No more worries about sick kids keeping her from work or sexy evening plans canceled.

Why would she want to settle for a man who wanted to control her?

Emma, although very whinny, is supposed to want her mom when.she is sick and Sabrina should realize that. Like he told Emma, she can never replace Robin but she loves her.

#3   2013/09/19 07:54PM
    Re:
    ransomha

Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha: Just in time for Robin's return, Emma wants her mommy and Sabrina won't do.

Why would she want to settle for a man who wanted to control her?

Emma, although very whinny, is supposed to want her mom when.she is sick and Sabrina should realize that. Like he told Emma, she can never replace Robin but she loves her.

Perhaps he's changed and realizes he can't have her with that attitude.

When Robin returns to her family, Sabrina won't be alone.

Carlos seems closer to her age. And he doesn't have a child for Sabrina to have to babysit for.

#4   2013/09/20 06:41AM
    Re:
    ransomha

Felt bad for Sabrina actually.
    All the soda and ice cream isn't going to win that girl over.

Now Sabrina knows what's it like to have Emma point her brattiness at her.

#5   2013/09/20 09:22AM
    Re:
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: Felt bad for Sabrina actually.

I agree Sabrina is getting a reality check. Caring for a child is not always sunshine and rainbows. I do like Carlos. Maybe if they get together. Her character won't be so blah.

#6   2013/09/20 09:53AM
    Re:
    clalvis

Quote stephanie215:

I agree Sabrina is getting a reality check. Caring for a child is not always sunshine and rainbows. I do like Carlos. Maybe if they get together. Her character won't be so blah.

For a minute there I thought they had brought back the actor that played Matt Drake to be Carlos. My first impression of him was that he's a stalker like Abby's ex and he's going to confront Patrick about Sabrina. I hope Emma doesn't get caught in the crossfire.

#7   2013/09/20 10:07AM
    Re:
    PatsMom

And Sabrina didn't seem too happy to stay home with Emma in the first place and miss out on a career opportunity at work AND Emma's not going on an overnight with an eye infection, so no nookie either. Welcome to motherhood Sabrina.

#8   2013/09/20 10:10AM
    Re:
    oltllover

Quote PatsMom:

And Sabrina didn't seem too happy to stay home with Emma in the first place and miss out on a career opportunity at work AND Emma's not going on an overnight with an eye infection, so no nookie either. Welcome to motherhood Sabrina.

Sabrina offered over and over again to stay with Emma if she didn't want to she could have let Patrick call Mac and Felicia.

#9   2013/09/20 10:52AM
    Re:
    ChargerGirl

Quote oltllover:
    Quote PatsMom:

Sabrina offered over and over again to stay with Emma if she didn't want to she could have let Patrick call Mac and Felicia.

I agree. They have portrayed Sabrina as loving Emma to a fault so I don't think she was annoyed to be staying with her. Emma turning on her like she did surprised me a bit but considering she is six I guess it's understandable.

#10   2013/09/20 10:57AM
    Re:
    oltllover

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote PatsMom:

I agree. They have portrayed Sabrina as loving Emma to a fault so I don't think she was annoyed to be staying with her. Emma turning on her like she did surprised me a bit but considering she is six I guess it's understandable.

I'm gonna give the kid a pass since she is sick and glad that sabrina understands that kids are complicated little creatures.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 11:03AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list