List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny's Enforcers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny's Enforcers

Started by taramartin at 2013/09/17 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 04:02PM, Views: 257, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/17 01:01PM
    Sonny's Enforcers
    taramartin

Is it my poor memory or have they made Shawn more visibly violent than Jason? It was making me turned off of Shawn watching him threaten to deep fry that guy's hand. I know Jason was a murderer but it seems like they always protected us from it. If he killed someone it was self-defense or protecting a child - something like that. I didn't like the scene of Shawn beating up Franco with us knowing he had a brain tumor either. I hope the writers aren't trying to make things edgier for us. I prefer my mobsters with hearts of gold. LOL. Also, Derek AKA Julian didn't mind killing the guy. Ava kicking him did not surprise me - I didn't think they were trying to make us like her.

#2   2013/09/17 02:52PM
    Re: Sonny's Enforcers
    alissain

Yes, I think the writers have gone too far with Sean and how he "enforces". Maybe he's leaving so if we dislike him we won't care? I don't know, I don't know any spoilers but I agree with you, Sean's character is horrible and sadistic.

#3   2013/09/17 02:54PM
    alissain

Oh, I noticed the change in him when he was beating up Franco.

#4   2013/09/17 04:02PM
    ghfanfare

Making the mobsters look for reals?! No more comic relief or saving the day? I kinda like it. But what happened to Shawn being a role model for TJ?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list