List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: It's a Waste of Heather....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's a Waste of Heather....

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/17 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 07:32PM, Views: 752, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/18 04:28AM
    Re: It's a Waste of Heather....
    Bizlet

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: For her not to have anything to do with Sonny. Just her chasing him through his house with a butcher knife and using her scary sweet voice.."Oh Sonnnnnny boy...where ya hiding? It's me..the love of your life..heather! Come out ..come out where ever you arrrre!"...Then she gets really ticked off...

"I SAID... COME OUT FROM HIDING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING COWARD!!!"

I would love to see that.
    Do you think Heather will go after Ava for lying to Frodd about Kiki? That could be another interesting showdown.

ITA Carly embracing her Spencer heritage and trying to take down Helena now that is a show.
    Heather is crazy she could go after anyone including Ava.

#12   2013/09/18 05:11AM
    Mrs. Lansing

A total waste of Heather, and a stupid way to estrange Carly and Franco. I think Heather should only be brought on to reveal long ago secrets, hold people hostage, go on a killing spree, or kidnap someone's child. It's what she's best at. Also had a thought with the Connie murder, if Heather can come and go from the current "hospital" that she's locked up in, perhaps she was able to get out and kill Connie. Because when Dianna Taylor was killed it was Heather who wrote Anne's initials in Dianna's blood. Plus Heather was locked up when Dianna was murdered, but managed to escape at that time too.

#13   2013/09/18 07:50AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ReignOfTerror: For her not to have anything to do with Sonny. Just her chasing him through his house with a butcher knife and using her scary sweet voice.."Oh Sonnnnnny boy...where ya hiding? It's me..the love of your life..heather! Come out ..come out where ever you arrrre!"...Then she gets really ticked off...

"I SAID... COME OUT FROM HIDING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING COWARD!!!"

The vision of that made me LOL!!

#14   2013/09/18 07:53AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Mrs. Lansing: A total waste of Heather, and a stupid way to estrange Carly and Franco. I think Heather should only be brought on to reveal long ago secrets, hold people hostage, go on a killing spree, or kidnap someone's child. It's what she's best at. Also had a thought with the Connie murder, if Heather can come and go from the current "hospital" that she's locked up in, perhaps she was able to get out and kill Connie. Because when Dianna Taylor was killed it was Heather who wrote Anne's initials in Dianna's blood. Plus Heather was locked up when Dianna was murdered, but managed to escape at that time too.

This is a good theory as they practically hit us on the head with an anvil pointing to Ava. It would be a surprising twist and keep Ava on the show although no one really goes way to prison for their crimes except Johnny Z

#15   2013/09/19 06:28AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: A total waste of Heather, and a stupid way to estrange Carly and Franco. I think Heather should only be brought on to reveal long ago secrets, hold people hostage, go on a killing spree, or kidnap someone's child. It's what she's best at. Also had a thought with the Connie murder, if Heather can come and go from the current "hospital" that she's locked up in, perhaps she was able to get out and kill Connie. Because when Dianna Taylor was killed it was Heather who wrote Anne's initials in Dianna's blood. Plus Heather was locked up when Dianna was murdered, but managed to escape at that time too.

This is a good theory as they practically hit us on the head with an anvil pointing to Ava. It would be a surprising twist and keep Ava on the show although no one really goes way to prison for their crimes except Johnny Z >(

He needs to be released NOW!

GEN(old Carly)- I(Helz) am watching you... you little hussy. I (Helz) can take you with my eyes closed and squash you like a BUG.

#16   2013/09/19 02:09PM
    DavidaMBurns

Any s/l involving Heather is a no miss. RM plays her to the nth degree. She's funny, she's a loose cannon, she's sinister, and she knows everybody's business and loves to tease people with it. I always love when Heather comes back around.

#17   2013/09/19 02:17PM
    duke417

Quote DavidaMBurns: Any s/l involving Heather is a no miss. RM plays her to the nth degree. She's funny, she's a loose cannon, she's sinister, and she knows everybody's business and loves to tease people with it. I always love when Heather comes back around.

So do I. I love RM but was disappointed not by her but by the writing.
    Total filler.
    We need her to expose obtuse secrets.

#18   2013/09/19 03:10PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote DavidaMBurns: Any s/l involving Heather is a no miss. RM plays her to the nth degree. She's funny, she's a loose cannon, she's sinister, and she knows everybody's business and loves to tease people with it. I always love when Heather comes back around.

I love Robin too! During the late 80's and early 90's I only watched GH a few times a week but recorded both Santa Barbara, and GH every day. I loved her as Gina on SB. She was on GH first of course, and I believe she started out on Guiding Light in the 70's. I think I'm rambling...cold meds. Anyway I just thought it was a waste for her to be used as a prop in the Franco Carly story.

#19   2013/09/20 07:32PM
    bellasmema

Also when she was on AMC and she played "Janet from another Planet!!" I am not sure how many people she killed on there??? That's why I think it might be her because they brought her back for some reason???

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list