List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: It's a Waste of Heather....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's a Waste of Heather....

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/17 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 07:32PM, Views: 860, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 09:53AM
    It's a Waste of Heather....
    ReignOfTerror

For her not to have anything to do with Sonny. Just her chasing him through his house with a butcher knife and using her scary sweet voice.."Oh Sonnnnnny boy...where ya hiding? It's me..the love of your life..heather! Come out ..come out where ever you arrrre!"...Then she gets really ticked off...

"I SAID... COME OUT FROM HIDING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING COWARD!!!"

#2   2013/09/17 12:16PM
    Re: It's a Waste of Heather....
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror: For her not to have anything to do with Sonny. Just her chasing him through his house with a butcher knife and using her scary sweet voice.."Oh Sonnnnnny boy...where ya hiding? It's me..the love of your life..heather! Come out ..come out where ever you arrrre!"...Then she gets really ticked off...

I think even going after Sonny, even if she caught him, would be a waste of Heather to even be anywhere near him.

What I WOULD like is for Heather to hold the family hostage the next time he goes cray cray and wants to take care of himself.

#3   2013/09/17 12:27PM
    bellasmema

Does anybody think that maybe Heather killed Connie???

#4   2013/09/17 12:36PM
    genhospchat

Quote bellasmema: Does anybody think that maybe Heather killed Connie???

To frame AJ you mean? Does Heather know Connie? Payback for telling the truth about Kiki and hurting Frodd?

#5   2013/09/17 12:43PM
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:

To frame AJ you mean? Does Heather know Connie? Payback for telling the truth about Kiki and hurting Frodd?

AJ went to her looking for info on the Q heir, didn't he. Did he promise her something and not deliver? That would be all she needed to seek revenge.

#6   2013/09/17 12:49PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:

AJ went to her looking for info on the Q heir, didn't he. Did he promise her something and not deliver? That would be all she needed to seek revenge.

I remember he went to see her but I don't remember if he was suppose to give her something?

Oh I just noticed our avi's together, it's like they are plotting each other lol

#7   2013/09/17 12:52PM
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:

I remember he went to see her but I don't remember if he was suppose to give her something?

Oh I just noticed our avi's together, it's like they are plotting each other lol

Plotting to nab Julian!

#8   2013/09/17 01:02PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:

Plotting to nab Julian!

OldCarly: Just so you know, I'm Carly, I back down to no one and you, crazy old lady, are no exception. I hope you've got your game on because I'm not afraid

Helena: Please peasant, I always get what I want and I can squish you like a bug.

#9   2013/09/18 03:59AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat: OldCarly: Just so you know, I'm Carly, I back down to no one and you, crazy old lady, are no exception. I hope you've got your game on because I'm not afraid

Helena: Please peasant, I always get what I want and I can squish you like a bug.

OMG. This is better than some of the the dialogue on the show.

*Off to pop some popcorn and enjoy the showdown of Carly and Helena over Julian*

#10   2013/09/18 04:02AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ReignOfTerror: For her not to have anything to do with Sonny. Just her chasing him through his house with a butcher knife and using her scary sweet voice.."Oh Sonnnnnny boy...where ya hiding? It's me..the love of your life..heather! Come out ..come out where ever you arrrre!"...Then she gets really ticked off...

I would love to see that.
    Do you think Heather will go after Ava for lying to Frodd about Kiki? That could be another interesting showdown.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list