List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The newbie endgame

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The newbie endgame

Started by duke417 at 2013/09/17 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 08:00AM, Views: 314, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/09/17 07:40AM
    The newbie endgame
    duke417

I've read somewhere, and more than once, that when a head writer and/or exec producer create new characters under their regime that continue after they've left the show that the writer/ producer still collect royalties/stipends.
    Has anyone heard of this?

Cartini created Sabrina, Felix and Britt. Perhaps this is why they're featured moreso than the vets.

#2   2013/09/17 07:52AM
    Re: The newbie endgame
    oltllover

Quote duke417: I've read somewhere, and more than once, that when a head writer and/or exec producer create new characters under their regime that continue after they've left the show that the writer/ producer still collect royalties/stipends.

Cartini created Sabrina, Felix and Britt. Perhaps this is why they're featured moreso than the vets.

I have never heard that but I have no idea how these things work, however it seems odd to me but if its true then RC and FV are still collecting on most of the OLTL characters as well.

#3   2013/09/17 08:00AM
    Re: The newbie endgame
    duke417

Quote oltllover:
    Quote duke417: I've read somewhere, and more than once, that when a head writer and/or exec producer create new characters under their regime that continue after they've left the show that the writer/ producer still collect royalties/stipends.

I have never heard that but I have no idea how these things work, however it seems odd to me but if its true then RC and FV are still collecting on most of the OLTL characters as well.

They only created Rama, Cutter, Dani and Destiny.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list