List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Olivia Jerome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Olivia Jerome

Started by alissain at 2013/09/17 06:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 07:59PM, Views: 641, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/17 06:48AM
    Olivia Jerome
    alissain

Since everyone else returns from the dead I would love it if Olivia wasn't dead after all - totally freaking her baby brother Julian out! I loved evil Olivia. Anything is possible so I am hoping this may have crossed the writers minds.

#2   2013/09/17 06:17PM
    Re: Olivia Jerome
    sjogirl

Quote alissain: Since everyone else returns from the dead I would love it if Olivia wasn't dead after all - totally freaking her baby brother Julian out! I loved evil Olivia. Anything is possible so I am hoping this may have crossed the writers minds.

Is it not possible that Ava is Olivia? She is too young? When the Jeromes were on GH...that was before the DVR so I did not see many episodes...had to rely on soap mags.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 06:18PM
    #3   2013/09/17 07:48PM
    butterfly52

Can it, no one bites! Who cares, she needs to go away young or old.

#4   2013/09/17 07:54PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote butterfly52: Can it, no one bites! Who cares, she needs to go away young or old.

Ava is way more interesting than anything we have to look at Carly or Alexis doing....

Ava is a KEEPER...

#5   2013/09/17 07:59PM
    butterfly52

I have never seen a soap that has 2 of the same names for characters, well accept GH Sonny who's real name is Michael and Michael AJ's son. I doubt if they will have 2 Olivia's but if GH writer's decide to do so please get rid of the one that have the visions. I never understood why they needed her in the first place. They let go of Connie and kept her, what a mistake.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list