List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Come on, not Heather again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Come on, not Heather again!

Started by alissain at 2013/09/17 06:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 09:14AM, Views: 915, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/17 11:41AM
    Re: Come on, not Heather again!
    maja

I'm so sick of Heather.I find her excruciating to watch!I always ff when she's on.Just wish tptb would stop bringing her back!

#12   2013/09/17 11:46AM
    stephanie215

I think Heather is funny, she's crazy, but funny.

#13   2013/09/17 11:49AM
    JaneDoe

Quote stephanie215: I think Heather is funny, she's crazy, but funny.

Yep! She is one demented crazy bird that makes me LOL!

#14   2013/09/17 12:00PM
    genhospchat

Quote sam1201: Enough is enough. No crazy violent person is constantly escaping. Why would Franco get her a BLT instead of calling the police to pick her up. We are not stupid.

No crazy violent person is constantly escaping

REALLY?? Faison and Helena come back once in awhile (how many times has Faison been in jail and escaped? and we all know Helena is not dead), Stavros twice has shown up from the dead, Jerry Jax has escaped everything a person can, Franco, Julian Jerome, etc (I'm sure I'm missing many from the past). Crazies ALWAYS show up, it's a soap staple!

I love when the evils come back for a short stint, breaks of the same old, same old of everyday. It adds a quick plot point that creates a story later. I don't like them ALL the time but once in awhile I like the nostalgia of these characters.

Now this is where I see that either Frodd is faking with his "I am innocent now" act. He may change a bit but a tumor does not make a leopard change their spots that much and he would still have some type of evil in him, hence allowing Heather to stay. That was a cop out to get him out of going to jail.

OR they could have some huge secret together that he has NO CHOICE but to hide her or she will spill. Maybe he's not Jason's twin? I don't see the point of being Jason's twin now, he's not Kiki's father, he has no association with the Q's and he couldn't help Danny so let's bring it out that he's not a Q, it was all an act with Ava, and let's move him on. Was there ever any blood tests done even?

Yes violent crazies escape ALL the time!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 12:07PM
    #15   2013/09/17 12:35PM
    bellasmema

I think she is back for a reason! Maybe she is the one that killed Connie!

#16   2013/09/17 02:51PM
    meathead

Quote oltllover: I like Heather so I don't mind suspending reality with her escaping, I mean we do it with all kinds of other things on a soap and Heather always was a crafty one.
    As far as Franco ratting her out to the cops he knows better then to get on her bad side, its best to just get her the sandwich and hope she goes away quietly.

ITA oltllover - I absolutely love Heather. They could write her having her escaping from ET's space ship for all I care just keep bringing her back. I can't get enough of scenes with Roger and Robin. Their working chemistry is undeniable. There's just something there that makes them click regardless what their respective character is doing. I wonder if Robin personally made that sandwich herself - and - those of you who are Robin fans will know why I'm asking. In today's episode, I laughed when Heather sliced away the chunk from the sandwich that Franco had been eating.

FYI - For us Robin Mattson fans - this Saturday (21st) @12:00 pm (ET) on TCM, there showing "Namu - The Killer Whale" starring Robin. I'll definitely be glued to my tv to watch it.

#17   2013/09/17 04:20PM
    Tinkjenks

[I agree with you completely. She adds nothing to anyt story, but she really is a good actress, watching her with Franco was very entertaining.quote]Quote alissain: It may be "only a Soap" but this is ridiculous how she keeps escaping. What kind of bad or lax security could any place have that someone could repeatedly escape? I"m really sick of her anyway, she adds nothing to the show IMO. Also, Franco is a fool, instead of going out to get her a BLT, it was his perfect opportunity to call 911![/quote]

#18   2013/09/17 06:09PM
    sjogirl

Quote JaneDoe: I can see where people would find it ridiculous, but I can't help but love that crazy bat and smile every time she returns to me screen.

I think Heather and Todd/Frodd are also fabulous in their scenes together and I'm glad they put them back in a position to banter as they did when Frodd was Todd.

"Lunch for Loonies Program"

I agree! I don't care how unbelievable it is...I love that crazy lady...she has chemistry with everybody, especially with RH...as Todd and Franco.

#19   2013/09/18 08:50AM
    bonjan

If Heather thinks they are worth an escape attempt, then I need to get me a Kelly's BLT! Watching her dive into it, cracked me up. I love that Robin is not afraid to act the part of a loon....she's perfect!

#20   2013/09/18 09:14AM
    stonecoldhot

Remembering Janet from another planet LOL With Uncle Porkchop

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list