List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Come on, not Heather again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Come on, not Heather again!

Started by alissain at 2013/09/17 06:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 09:14AM, Views: 772, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 06:20AM
    Come on, not Heather again!
    alissain

It may be "only a Soap" but this is ridiculous how she keeps escaping. What kind of bad or lax security could any place have that someone could repeatedly escape? I"m really sick of her anyway, she adds nothing to the show IMO. Also, Franco is a fool, instead of going out to get her a BLT, it was his perfect opportunity to call 911!

#2   2013/09/17 06:29AM
    Re: Come on, not Heather again!
    JaneDoe

I can see where people would find it ridiculous, but I can't help but love that crazy bat and smile every time she returns to me screen.

I think Heather and Todd/Frodd are also fabulous in their scenes together and I'm glad they put them back in a position to banter as they did when Frodd was Todd.

"Lunch for Loonies Program"

#3   2013/09/17 06:31AM
    ransomha

Love Heather but the silly exchange with Franco yesterday didn't work.

#4   2013/09/17 06:32AM
    alissain

Quote JaneDoe: I can see where people would find it ridiculous, but I can't help but love that crazy bat and smile every time she returns to me screen.

I think Heather and Todd/Frodd are also fabulous in their scenes together and I'm glad they put them back in a position to banter as they did when Frodd was Todd.

"Lunch for Loonies Program"

LMAO! "Lunch for Loonies"! Love it!

#5   2013/09/17 06:58AM
    PatsMom

Quote alissain: It may be "only a Soap" but this is ridiculous how she keeps escaping. What kind of bad or lax security could any place have that someone could repeatedly escape? I"m really sick of her anyway, she adds nothing to the show IMO. Also, Franco is a fool, instead of going out to get her a BLT, it was his perfect opportunity to call 911!

ITA - there are so many story lines going on, I felt it was a waste of time to throw this little side story into this episode. what's the point?

#6   2013/09/17 07:16AM
    Gideon58

I love Robin Mattson as Heather, but it is rather stupid that Heather is not in a maximum security facility chained to her bed...considering her record, there's no way she should even have any privileges, let alone be able to escape.

#7   2013/09/17 10:23AM
    sam1201

Enough is enough. No crazy violent person is constantly escaping. Why would Franco get her a BLT instead of calling the police to pick her up. We are not stupid.

#8   2013/09/17 10:30AM
    oltllover

I like Heather so I don't mind suspending reality with her escaping, I mean we do it with all kinds of other things on a soap and Heather always was a crafty one.
    As far as Franco ratting her out to the cops he knows better then to get on her bad side, its best to just get her the sandwich and hope she goes away quietly.

#9   2013/09/17 10:35AM
    sam1201

She never goes away quietly. Did you see the size of that knife she had.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 10:37AM
    #10   2013/09/17 10:38AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: I like Heather so I don't mind suspending reality with her escaping, I mean we do it with all kinds of other things on a soap and Heather always was a crafty one.
    As far as Franco ratting her out to the cops he knows better then to get on her bad side, its best to just get her the sandwich and hope she goes away quietly.

Agreed! The girl just escaped from a mental hospital for the 2nd or is it 3rd time? I don't think turning her in is the answer either. She would SOOOOO come back to haunt him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list