List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucas and Julian?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucas and Julian?

Started by alissain at 2013/09/17 06:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 07:46PM, Views: 2294, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/17 12:06PM
    Re: Lucas and Julian?
    JaneDoe

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Thanks, JD!

You are welcome! Probably a lot more than you asked for , but I enjoyed reading through it. I'd forgotten a lot of his history.

I can't recall... do you happen to know if Julian ever KNEW about Lucas? That he was his father? I can't remember if he was already "dead" when that came out.

Good question shep, I do not remember that.

#12   2013/09/17 12:09PM
    shepmajor

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:

You are welcome! Probably a lot more than you asked for , but I enjoyed reading through it. I'd forgotten a lot of his history.

I can't recall... do you happen to know if Julian ever KNEW about Lucas? That he was his father? I can't remember if he was already "dead" when that came out.

Most vexing...

#13   2013/09/17 12:25PM
    theresao

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Most vexing...

Base on what I found, Julian was presumed dead before the truth about Lucas' paternity was revealed.

"Duke and Julian are presumably killed onscreen in 1990. However, after the family is written out, Julian is the only member of the Jerome family who maintains a connection to the canvas as he is revealed to be the biological father of Lucas Jones, who is adopted into the Jones family."

#14   2013/09/17 12:29PM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Most vexing...

Base on what I found, Julian was presumed dead before the truth about Lucas' paternity was revealed.

"Duke and Julian are presumably killed onscreen in 1990. However, after the family is written out, Julian is the only member of the Jerome family who maintains a connection to the canvas as he is revealed to be the biological father of Lucas Jones, who is adopted into the Jones family."

I really hope that they bring this out into his story. I fear with Bobbie, Sean, and Tiffany off the canvas it might get glossed over? I'd like to see Lucas return.

Now he's got two adult children that he didn't know he had. Fun.

#15   2013/09/17 12:32PM
    alissain

Quote JaneDoe: I agree! I think it will be nice for Sam to have another brother and another tie to GH's past. It will also give her and Carly a common relative as Lucas is Carly's brother too by adoption.

Wow, thanks Jane! One question though, I thought Cheryl died of kidney failure? Get back to me please!

#16   2013/09/17 12:36PM
    shepmajor

Quote theresao:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Most vexing...

Thank you! I thought that was the way it had all shaken out, but couldn't recall for certain.

#17   2013/09/17 12:37PM
    JaneDoe

Quote alissain:
    Quote JaneDoe: I agree! I think it will be nice for Sam to have another brother and another tie to GH's past. It will also give her and Carly a common relative as Lucas is Carly's brother too by adoption.

Wow, thanks Jane! One question though, I thought Cheryl died of kidney failure? Get back to me please!

She died in a car accident off screen I believe. I'm basing this mostly on what I've read, it was so long ago I really don't remember the details.

#18   2013/09/17 12:48PM
    alissain

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alissain:

She died in a car accident off screen I believe. I'm basing this mostly on what I've read, it was so long ago I really don't remember the details.

I used to practically run home after high school, throw the books down and watch OLTL and GH before homework. I remember her dying of Kidney Failure, but whatever, I'm glad you posted all the history because I had forgotton about her saying the baby was Robert's for whatever reason, but we the viewers knew it was Julian's and glad it was proven. Now it seems Tiffany and Robert have a daughter, remember they showed her when Luke and Laura showed up at Sean's house? Hope to see more of Sean and Tiffany.

#19   2013/09/17 12:55PM
    JaneDoe

Quote alissain:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alissain:

I used to practically run home after high school, throw the books down and watch OLTL and GH before homework. I remember her dying of Kidney Failure, but whatever, I'm glad you posted all the history because I had forgotton about her saying the baby was Robert's for whatever reason, but we the viewers knew it was Julian's and glad it was proven. Now it seems Tiffany and Robert have a daughter, remember they showed her when Luke and Laura showed up at Sean's house? Hope to see more of Sean and Tiffany.

Yes, Tiffany was pregnant when her and Sean left the show. Glad they got to have their baby and would love to see the family return to PC!

#20   2013/09/17 06:29PM
    sjogirl

Quote alissain: I hope the writers don't "conveniently forget and/or ignore" the fact that Lucas (Bobbie's adopted son) is Julian's son as well. Its just as important that its brought into play. I think it would be interesting for Sam to find out - as well as Lucas - that they are siblings.

I would love for Sam to have another brother on screen since she lost Danny.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list