List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: IS Felix the 2013 version of Amy Vining?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IS Felix the 2013 version of Amy Vining?

Started by duke417 at 2013/09/17 04:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 10:49AM, Views: 489, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/17 04:13AM
    IS Felix the 2013 version of Amy Vining?
    duke417

Just a gossipy no-life nurse butting into everyone's business at the hospital

#2   2013/09/17 06:19AM
    Re: IS Felix the 2013 version of Amy Vining?
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote duke417: Just a gossipy no-life nurse butting into everyone's business at the hospital

I was thinking the same thing! Actually, the writers should break up Sabrina and Patrick, then let Sabrina and Felix be the new Amy Vining. Sabrina and Patrick have no chemistry together and she really serves no purpose. Those two could be fun comic relief, gossiping at the nurses desk all day.

#3   2013/09/17 06:26AM
    alissain

Stay tuned, things are going to be changing soon!

#4   2013/09/17 07:44AM
    duke417

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote duke417: Just a gossipy no-life nurse butting into everyone's business at the hospital

I was thinking the same thing! Actually, the writers should break up Sabrina and Patrick, then let Sabrina and Felix be the new Amy Vining. Sabrina and Patrick have no chemistry together and she really serves no purpose. Those two could be fun comic relief, gossiping at the nurses desk all day.

It's also interesting to note that Epiphany(when she's on) chastises Felix much in the same way that Jessie Brewer scolded Amy.

#5   2013/09/17 07:47AM
    ransomha

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

I just don't find anything endearing about Felix.

Amy was Laura's sister so, she had a tie.

I do agree about Sabrina and Patrick. Just not working.

#6   2013/09/17 08:37AM
    Gideon58

He is a little gossipy side and does seem to stick his nose into a lot of business that's not his and his so-called relationship with Carly feels really forced, but he is nowhere near as annoying as Amy Vining was. Amy used to make me nuts.

#7   2013/09/17 08:57AM
    hotspice58

Amy also didn't have any newsworthy relationships. Felix can be a gossip but please put him in a relationship.

#8   2013/09/17 09:04AM
    ghfanfare

Well, RC knows a lot about GH history so maybe he is trying to recreate that vibe. I actually like Felix and enjoyed the scenes with Carly. I guess that should be in the unpopular opinion thread?!

#9   2013/09/17 09:13AM
    genhospchat

I think he is a way scaled down version. He doesn't go looking to find out info on just anybody to gossip like Amy did but he does it for his friends and those close to him. I am loving his character.

I love the relationship him and Carly have, it's so refreshing. Also it's probably the least complicated friendship Carly has ever had and she needs that, someone to tell her like it is and isn't afraid to hurt her feelings. As well, she will never be attracted to him so there won't be any complications.

#10   2013/09/17 09:24AM
    theresao

Quote genhospchat: I think he is a way scaled down version. He doesn't go looking to find out info on just anybody to gossip like Amy did but he does it for his friends and those close to him. I am loving his character.

I love the relationship him and Carly have, it's so refreshing. Also it's probably the least complicated friendship Carly has ever had and she needs that, someone to tell her like it is and isn't afraid to hurt her feelings. As well, she will never be attracted to him so there won't be any complications.

As I think about it, I would enjoy Felix stepping in to Jason's place as Carly's BFF. While Jason was there to clean up Carly's messes, I see Felix more as the Ethel to Carly's Lucy.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list