List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Fans of Ava: no bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fans of Ava: no bashing!

Started by switzerland at 2013/09/16 07:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 05:05AM, Views: 398, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/16 07:13PM
    Fans of Ava: no bashing!
    switzerland

I have Maura West for years so I know what an awesome actress she is but now GH fans can see how good she is! She has commanded the part of Ava Jerome and I'm telling she is nuttier than a fruitcake! lol I'm loving it. I know eventually she's gonna be found out but I'm enjoying the ride!

#2   2013/09/16 07:20PM
    Re: Fans of Ava: no bashing!
    LucyT

Quote switzerland: I have Maura West for years so I know what an awesome actress she is but now GH fans can see how good she is! She has commanded the part of Ava Jerome and I'm telling she is nuttier than a fruitcake! lol I'm loving it. I know eventually she's gonna be found out but I'm enjoying the ride!

I love Maura West and hope Ava doesn't get found out for a very long time.I would follow maura any where and have.

#3   2013/09/17 04:27AM
    Bizlet

I am loving Ava. She is always got her drink in hand like Luke ' it's 5 o'clock somewhere' .

#4   2013/09/17 04:28AM
    stonecoldhot

She really does fit the part

#5   2013/09/17 05:49AM
    ransomha

She wears nice dresses.

#6   2013/09/17 05:54AM
    annabannana

[quote]Quote ransomha: She wears nice dresses.

She fits the part and the dresses too. Dang, wish I did.

#7   2013/09/17 06:29AM
    alissain

She is great! I really hope that "AJ" that Connie wrote in blood isn't her because I want her to stay. While she's around maybe she can have a run in with Heather and get rid of her once and for all!

#8   2013/09/17 06:33AM
    JaneDoe

Ava was magnificent with Sonny. You could see the wheels of plotting and scheming turning in her head the whole time.

#9   2013/09/17 07:32PM
    switzerland

Quote JaneDoe: Ava was magnificent with Sonny. You could see the wheels of plotting and scheming turning in her head the whole time.

That was so good how manipulated the "coffee importer". There are so many layers to this character. Why did she prefer Franco (the alleged serial killer) to Silas (a well respected doctor) to be the father of her daughter? Did she kill Connie? Is she bi polar? All of these things are questions that I ask when I watch her!

#10   2013/09/17 07:36PM
    BringBackStarr

I wasnt an ATWT fan....So she is pretty new to me (of course I knew who Maury West was)....And while I was nervous about her being a recast when it was revealed she was Olivia Jerome----I gotta say she has me hooked...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list