List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: well thats settled.(9/16/13)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

well thats settled.(9/16/13)

Started by oltllover at 2013/09/16 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 10:36AM, Views: 1528, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/16 12:02PM
    well thats settled.(9/16/13)
    oltllover

So it would seem that Derek/Julian did have plastic surgery to hide his identity. It would also seem that he is a man of few words when it comes to taking care of what needs to be done. Thank Goodness!

#2   2013/09/16 12:09PM
    Re: well thats settled.(9/16/13)
    ransomha

Thank goodness he shot his own UNARMED man in cold blood.?

Can just image if Sonny did this......

#3   2013/09/16 12:14PM
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: Thank goodness he shot his own UNARMED man in cold blood.?

Need you ask! There would have been 6 threads started already. About Sonny is a cold blooded killer!

#4   2013/09/16 12:20PM
    oltllover

I was not referring to whether it was right or wrong to shoot the guy, just that at least if he was going to do it anyway we didn't have to listen to some long drawn out speech about it.

#5   2013/09/16 03:05PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote oltllover:

I was not referring to whether it was right or wrong to shoot the guy, just that at least if he was going to do it anyway we didn't have to listen to some long drawn out speech about it.

I for one agree . I'm tired of all the long unnecessary speeches given when it time to take care of someone or handle a situation . They should just shut it and do it already preferably before my future kids go off to college .

#6   2013/09/16 04:41PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover:

lol! That's funny

#7   2013/09/16 05:12PM
    ransomha

People don't like Sonny's dialog? Shocked.......

#8   2013/09/17 06:49AM
    JaneDoe

I am glad the subject of whether or not Julian had plastic surgery has been put to rest, lol.

I will also agree that I like the way he got things done in a true no nonsense MOB fashion. Bang, you're dead.

As for what would be said if Sonny did that, I would probably have said something to the effect of how predictable or long winded his performance was.... in true, non-mob like fashion. Talk your enemy to death rather than just pull the trigger and be done. It's not about killing people or being a "villain" because I LOVE TRUE villains like Helz, CrAZy, Faith, and such. The no-nonsense variety that keep me entertained. It's the whiny, whoa is me variety that I find repulsive. The predictable, wash-rinse-repeat variety simply bore me.

#9   2013/09/17 07:29AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe: I am glad the subject of whether or not Julian had plastic surgery has been put to rest, lol.

I will also agree that I like the way he got things done in a true no nonsense MOB fashion. Bang, you're dead.

As for what would be said if Sonny did that, I would probably have said something to the effect of how predictable or long winded his performance was.... in true, non-mob like fashion. Talk your enemy to death rather than just pull the trigger and be done. It's not about killing people or being a "villain" because I LOVE TRUE villains like Helz, CrAZy, Faith, and such. The no-nonsense variety that keep me entertained. It's the whiny, whoa is me variety that I find repulsive. The predictable, wash-rinse-repeat variety simply bore me.

LOL. Of course when Sonny shot Dante thinking he was an undercover cop it was all well and good as that is what a good mob boss does.

But... when Julian shoots an underling who ratted him out to the opposition, he's a weak bad guy.

My head spins trying to keep up...

#10   2013/09/17 07:32AM
    ransomha

Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe: I am glad the subject of whether or not Julian had plastic surgery has been put to rest, lol.

LOL. Of course when Sonny shot Dante thinking he was an undercover cop it was all well and good as that is what a good mob boss does.

But... when Julian shoots an underling who ratted him out to the opposition, he's a weak bad guy.

My head spins trying to keep up...

How can you compare?
    Did Vince use Julian and Ava's family to get close to them?
    Did Vince try to arrest Julian and put him away for life?

Dante did.
    Vince was a solider for Julian and gave a name that couldn't be traced to Julian. Hardly the same no matter how you "spin" it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list