List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Reminder to please label spoiler threads.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reminder to please label spoiler threads.

Started by Soaps Admin at 2013/09/16 09:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 12:13PM, Views: 618, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/17 09:41AM
    Re: Reminder to please label spoiler threads.
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: Exactly Jane and Gen (if you were a couple...you'd be Gane or Jen..hee)...I can't tell you how many times I have come in here an hour before the show starts in my time zone...and someone is posting ABOUT THAT DAYS SHOW....IN THE TITLES!
    No...she can't say in the title..."TODAYS SHOW (date)Comments".....and then tell us what's going on inside the text...each topic has to be in a separate thread. OY!

Jane...I was trying to be respectful of his fans and not get too graphic or violent...

Don't even get me started on that Reign, done my own battles with that and was told not to come online if I didn't like it. Excuse me? Just be respectful and say "Todays Show" it's not difficult.

Oh and JD keeps trying to steal MY man, just a little info I thought you may not know incase of future reference.

I think it's Gen who is trying to steel MY man!

#12   2013/09/17 09:48AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe: I think this warrants bringing back to the top. I'm finding more threads containing spoilers that are not labeled IN THE TITLE. Please do not create a thread for spoilers without using "SPOILERS" in the THREAD TITLE. PLEASE!!!

It was good here for a while. Must be a lot of spoilers out there lately. Almost seems like a contest of who can top who in posting them.

I like reading spoilers, but it is getting ridiculous how many links we have going of people claiming to have the latest. They all seem to contradict one another.

#13   2013/09/17 09:49AM
    ReignOfTerror

Ok..this is so not funny! Girls...do not make me smack ya with some sense!

#14   2013/09/17 09:53AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe: I think this warrants bringing back to the top. I'm finding more threads containing spoilers that are not labeled IN THE TITLE. Please do not create a thread for spoilers without using "SPOILERS" in the THREAD TITLE. PLEASE!!!

It was good here for a while. Must be a lot of spoilers out there lately. Almost seems like a contest of who can top who in posting them.

I like reading spoilers, but it is getting ridiculous how many links we have going of people claiming to have the latest. They all seem to contradict one another.

That's why I stopped reading spoilers, because most of the time they are untrue and it ruined my view of the show. It is so much better to be surprised IMO. I do not begrudge ANYONE who wants to read them or post them, I just ask them to PLEASE be respectful of those who want to stay in the dark.

#15   2013/09/17 09:54AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:

So even folks who like reading spoilers are starting to find it annoying?! Not good.

#16   2013/09/17 09:55AM
    ReignOfTerror

9 times out 10...I have already read the spoilers posted IN HERE...from their original site...so no need to rush to post them.

#17   2013/09/17 09:58AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:

That's why I stopped reading spoilers, because most of the time they are untrue and it ruined my view of the show. It is so much better to be surprised IMO. I do not begrudge ANYONE who wants to read them or post them, I just ask them to PLEASE be respectful of those who want to stay in the dark.

I like spoilers but I have noticed lately that alot of the spoilers people are posting are more like rumors and speculations disguised as "spoilers". the only site I ever really trusted for spoilers was this one(the actual section)

#18   2013/09/17 12:13PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: Exactly Jane and Gen (if you were a couple...you'd be Gane or Jen..hee)...I can't tell you how many times I have come in here an hour before the show starts in my time zone...and someone is posting ABOUT THAT DAYS SHOW....IN THE TITLES!
    No...she can't say in the title..."TODAYS SHOW (date)Comments".....and then tell us what's going on inside the text...each topic has to be in a separate thread. OY!

Jane...I was trying to be respectful of his fans and not get too graphic or violent...

Don't even get me started on that Reign, done my own battles with that and was told not to come online if I didn't like it. Excuse me? Just be respectful and say "Todays Show" it's not difficult.

Oh and JD keeps trying to steal MY man, just a little info I thought you may not know incase of future reference.

I think it's Gen who is trying to steel MY man!

Like Hans Solo in Star Wars when Jabba froze him in the carbonite?

I could live with that for Derek becuase I have the secret to release him and keep him with ME!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 12:13PM
    #19   2013/09/17 12:13PM
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror: Ok..this is so not funny! Girls...do not make me smack ya with some sense!

Pfft!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list