List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

Started by sharonismygirl at 2013/09/15 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 7266, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/17 06:13AM
    Re: Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: It doesn't matter if he marries her or not. It's not legal if he's already married. Bigamy is not legal in the US.

But isn't Robin LEGALY dead. In good faith Patrick and everyone else believes the dead burned body was Robin there by making Patrick a legal if not actual widower free to marry if he choses. In the moral sense it s a huge mess that isn't Patrick s, Sabrina s or Robin s fault

The second marriage would not be legal once Robin returned because she's not dead. Bottom line, he married with clean hands but, Robin's return changes that.
    Robin was declared dead.

He charred remains were identified by her father, Robert. Also they recovered her rings.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 06:15AM
    #32   2013/09/17 09:23PM
    LoveNut

Well, I think the reason for the marriage "in haste" (if you are of that opinion) is obvious. Patrick has a child who needs a mother, and the mother, Robin, already told Patrick she wants him to give Emma a mother and family. AFter the whole Britt baby debacle, he realizes more than ever that he needs to do that, for himself and for Emma. He feels he loves Sabrina just fine, does not expect it to feel like it did with Robin. He has never taken the ring off because he has not really betrayed his feelings for Robin because he has only loved Sabrina inasmuch as she fits into his world. When he begins to feel more strongly and passionately about Sabrina (and I think he will), then he will feel guilty.

#33   2013/09/18 05:07AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote LoveNut: Well, I think the reason for the marriage "in haste" (if you are of that opinion) is obvious. Patrick has a child who needs a mother, and the mother, Robin, already told Patrick she wants him to give Emma a mother and family. AFter the whole Britt baby debacle, he realizes more than ever that he needs to do that, for himself and for Emma. He feels he loves Sabrina just fine, does not expect it to feel like it did with Robin. He has never taken the ring off because he has not really betrayed his feelings for Robin because he has only loved Sabrina inasmuch as she fits into his world. When he begins to feel more strongly and passionately about Sabrina (and I think he will), then he will feel guilty.

You said that very well, you must be a therapist, I agree with you

#34   2013/09/18 05:33AM
    ransomha

He wears his wedding ring. In his mind, he's still married to Robin and HE'S RIGHT!

#35   2013/09/18 07:17AM
    Nightmoves

It would be in true soap fashion to have Patrick and Sabrina about to say their 'I do's' and have Robin come bursting into the ceremony.

I don't really care if Sabrina and Patrick get married or not but the s/l should provide some good entertainment.

I don't think KMc is back for the long run but that is JMO...

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list