List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

Started by sharonismygirl at 2013/09/15 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 7156, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/16 12:37PM
    Re: Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish
    ransomha

Quote stagwood:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote stagwood:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover: Robin "died" a year and a half ago and he didn't start dating Sabrina until after a year. However he was "dating" Britt before the anniversary of Robin's death but I doubt that matters to some.

Any date counts and Robin's been dead a year. Just mentioned it about a week ago. Anna scene.
    If he's been dating Sab' 2 months marriage is way to premature anyway.

Those "some"...

Robin died in february of 2012. thats well over a year ago. and if any date counts then please tell me did you complain about Patrick dating Britt before one year.

Actually, Rans wrote, "Most people wait a year to start dating, Patrick getting married in a year seems disrespectful to his life with Robin." So, why the hang-up about Britt and what does Britt have to do with this thread?

Britt has everything to do with the idea that "most people wait a year to date" because patrick was dating Britt before the year was up but Rans never had a problem with that. Patrick started dating Sabrina AFTER the year and if the rumors are true and he proposes to sabrina it will be well past a year. Thats why I brought up Britt and was pointing out that he is not being disrespectful by marrying Sabrina(if thats what happens) because it has been more then a year. If you are going to comment make sure you read everything.

See, it is the "attitude"...I did read the whole thread. I commented before you, in fact. Your post #8, "I doubt that matters to some", was not called for. Rans later said it would be ANY date. Yet, you still wouldn't let it go??? Just appeared to me you were looking to argue. Now it appears I am, so I apologize.

As for time, you can't go by air date. A day in PC could last days in air time.

Back to the OT, I think there will be a marriage proposal because of Robin's return.

You are EXACTLY RIGHT. No reason for this attitude at all. Just don't get it.

We are talking about soap characters to REAL people. R E S P E C T

We left off Friday and now 3 days later it's the same day.
    Anna mentioned the other day that Robin's been gone a year.

They celebrated Jason's b'day today and they use to celebrate it another time of year. Time is different in Port Chuck.....

#22   2013/09/16 12:39PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover: Robin "died" a year and a half ago and he didn't start dating Sabrina until after a year. However he was "dating" Britt before the anniversary of Robin's death but I doubt that matters to some.

Any date counts and Robin's been dead a year. Just mentioned it about a week ago. Anna scene.
    If he's been dating Sab' 2 months marriage is way to premature anyway.

Those "some"...

Robin died in february of 2012. thats well over a year ago. and if any date counts then please tell me did you complain about Patrick dating Britt before one year.

Didn't really think of it to tell you the truth. Thought they were kind of casual. But, MARRIAGE? Total insult to his marriage with Robin. Talk about moving on....what's the rush?

I never got the impression that you thought Patrick and britt were "casual" weren't you the one that kept predicting they would be madly in love if it weren't for evil sabrina and again its been a year and a half, how long is someone suppose to mourn?

Guess you have me mixed up with someone else. Probably of of 'THEM".....

#23   2013/09/16 01:31PM
    melirose

It really doesn't matter when Robin died. At the end of the day when Robin thought she was going to die of AIDS, she made a video telling patrick to move on...actually I think she tried to hook up Liz and Patrick for her after death. So 1 day 1 month, i year, etc...Robin wanted it that way.

#24   2013/09/16 01:45PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote melirose: It really doesn't matter when Robin died. At the end of the day when Robin thought she was going to die of AIDS, she made a video telling patrick to move on...actually I think she tried to hook up Liz and Patrick for her after death. So 1 day 1 month, i year, etc...Robin wanted it that way.

Yes she did. She wanted Patrick and Emma to move on and not be alone. When she does come back she may be very ill

#25   2013/09/16 02:20PM
    Bettie Davis

What does spoilerish mean cause I read something on this

#26   2013/09/16 02:39PM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: What does spoilerish mean cause I read something on this

Means spoilers may be listed in content. So spoil away my friend....

#27   2013/09/16 02:53PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: What does spoilerish mean cause I read something on this

Means spoilers may be listed in content. So spoil away my friend....

Okay, but I think I said this already, Patrick and Sabrina the two cute adorable love birds get married, I'm not sure if its before or after Robin comes back.

#28   2013/09/16 04:13PM
    Peach54

I did read where they are about to get married, but the spoiler stopped there. It never said for sure that they actually tied the knot. But, if they do then Robin better make her appearance before the honeymoon starts. Although they have already been sleeping together, that would sting. Now if I was Robin the "I do" would never ever happen.

#29   2013/09/16 05:11PM
    ransomha

It doesn't matter if he marries her or not. It's not legal if he's already married. Bigamy is not legal in the US.

#30   2013/09/16 07:14PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: It doesn't matter if he marries her or not. It's not legal if he's already married. Bigamy is not legal in the US.

But isn't Robin LEGALY dead. In good faith Patrick and everyone else believes the dead burned body was Robin there by making Patrick a legal if not actual widower free to marry if he choses. In the moral sense it s a huge mess that isn't Patrick s, Sabrina s or Robin s fault

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list