List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish

Started by sharonismygirl at 2013/09/15 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 7262, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/15 04:15PM
    IS PATRICK AND SABRINA GETTING MARRIED?
    sharonismygirl

I have read spoilers that claim Patrick and Sabrina are getting married!

Answer if you know if this is true!

#2   2013/09/15 09:36PM
    Re: IS PATRICK AND SABRINA GETTING MARRIED?
    Trueheart 6

Quote sharonismygirl: I have read spoilers that claim Patrick and Sabrina are getting married!

I don't know if it is true but I have always had my idea about it and how it would happen. This is not a spoiler but my own story idea. Patrick proposes to Sabrina she of course says yes. They make there preparations for an intimate wedding, with Felix as brides made, I'm not even joking he is Sabrina's best friend so she asks him. Emma will be flower girl, Mac will be best man, he and Patrick are like family because of Robin. Anyhow, on her wedding day Sabrina confides in Felix that she just found out she is pregnant and plans on telling Patrick on their wedding night. She and everyone are at the church or actually I pictured evening wedding at a park or somewhere pretty. Anyhow Patrick is at home and is walking to the front door in his tux on his way to the church when he opens the front door and standing there is Robin. She has managed to escape and make her way back to him and Emma. He is so shocked to see her, he brings her in and she explains where she's been and what has happened. Meanwhile Sabrina and everyone is waiting wondering where Patrick is. Anna volunteers to go see what's keeping him. She gets to the house and sees Robin. Patrick then realizes where he was going and ask Anna to stay with Robin while he runs out. Anna looks at him and she to realizes here he must go. He gets to the park and sees Sabrina in her wedding gown and realizes what he must do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 09:39PM
    #3   2013/09/16 06:23AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Trueheart 6:
    Quote sharonismygirl: I have read spoilers that claim Patrick and Sabrina are getting married!

I don't know if it is true but I have always had my idea about it and how it would happen. This is not a spoiler but my own story idea. Patrick proposes to Sabrina she of course says yes. They make there preparations for an intimate wedding, with Felix as brides made, I'm not even joking he is Sabrina's best friend so she asks him. Emma will be flower girl, Mac will be best man, he and Patrick are like family because of Robin. Anyhow, on her wedding day Sabrina confides in Felix that she just found out she is pregnant and plans on telling Patrick on their wedding night. She and everyone are at the church or actually I pictured evening wedding at a park or somewhere pretty. Anyhow Patrick is at home and is walking to the front door in his tux on his way to the church when he opens the front door and standing there is Robin. She has managed to escape and make her way back to him and Emma. He is so shocked to see her, he brings her in and she explains where she's been and what has happened. Meanwhile Sabrina and everyone is waiting wondering where Patrick is. Anna volunteers to go see what's keeping him. She gets to the house and sees Robin. Patrick then realizes where he was going and ask Anna to stay with Robin while he runs out. Anna looks at him and she to realizes here he must go. He gets to the park and sees Sabrina in her wedding gown and realizes what he must do.

Don`t stop there! What must he do

#4   2013/09/16 07:24AM
    ransomha

Wouldn't matter if they did. When Robin shows up alive, a second marriage would be null and void.

#5   2013/09/16 08:59AM
    stagwood

Quote ransomha:

Wouldn't matter if they did. When Robin shows up alive, a second marriage would be null and void.

They could be sister wives!

#6   2013/09/16 09:04AM
    ransomha

Quote stagwood:
    Quote ransomha:

They could be sister wives!

Oh boy.....that's a scary thought.

Most people wait a year to start dating, Patrick getting married in a year seems disrespectful to his life with Robin.

#7   2013/09/16 09:08AM
    Re: Will Patrick and Sabrina marry? Spoilerish
    Soaps Admin

I changed the title to add that the thread is spoilerish as per guidelines. Not everyone likes spoilers so remember if you do want a thread to allow spoilers, let others know.

ADMIN

#8   2013/09/16 09:12AM
    oltllover

Robin "died" a year and a half ago and he didn't start dating Sabrina until after a year. However he was "dating" Britt before the anniversary of Robin's death but I doubt that matters to some.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 09:16AM
    #9   2013/09/16 09:33AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: Robin "died" a year and a half ago and he didn't start dating Sabrina until after a year. However he was "dating" Britt before the anniversary of Robin's death but I doubt that matters to some.

Any date counts and Robin's been dead a year. Just mentioned it about a week ago. Anna scene.
    If he's been dating Sab' 2 months marriage is way to premature anyway.

Those "some"...

#10   2013/09/16 09:50AM
    JaneDoe

FYI... Robin has been dead for over a year and a half. The lab explosion was aired on Feb. 20, 2012.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list