List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by levins29 at 2013/09/14 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 06:57AM, Views: 2138, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/17 04:00AM
    Re: where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote levins29: once Monica put them out.maybe Morgan will go to his dad's and Kiki will go to Michael and ask to stay back with him.

While both Sonny and Carly have plenty of room, Sonny's estate DOES have a guest house on the property. They could move in there and mooch off him for a while.

Wouldn't be the first 19 year olds to mooch off their parents.

No they certainly wouldn't. Does beg the question... if either of them are planning to get a job or go back to school... I mean, what are they DOING with their lives?

The same as Sam, Michael, Spin, Lulu, Duke, Ava, and many others, I guess

Unless they lost them over the weekend Sam, Spinelli, Ava and LuLu all have businesses. Duke and Michael are recently unemployed but have resources. So personally I don't see them at all on the same level and Morgan and Kiki.

Really? Spin lives in his office. Sam hasn't had a case in over a year. Ava's business is a front in another city and is living in a hotel. Duke can't keep a job,

Lulu hasn't been at work in months either.

Morgan and Kiki are more then capable to "work" as hard as the mentioned characters.

Maybe Morgan is a professional gambler.

#22   2013/09/17 06:01AM
    annabannana

Think Morgan is a dud. Kaka is going to be on the soap because she is tied to Mikey, so they will go to Sonny's and we will be yapping about this for awhile.

#23   2013/09/17 06:57AM
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote levins29: once Monica put them out.maybe Morgan will go to his dad's and Kiki will go to Michael and ask to stay back with him.

While both Sonny and Carly have plenty of room, Sonny's estate DOES have a guest house on the property. They could move in there and mooch off him for a while.

Wouldn't be the first 19 year olds to mooch off their parents.

No they certainly wouldn't. Does beg the question... if either of them are planning to get a job or go back to school... I mean, what are they DOING with their lives?

The same as Sam, Michael, Spin, Lulu, Duke, Ava, and many others, I guess

Unless they lost them over the weekend Sam, Spinelli, Ava and LuLu all have businesses. Duke and Michael are recently unemployed but have resources. So personally I don't see them at all on the same level and Morgan and Kiki.

Michael's "resources" are the same as Morgan's. Their parents.

Sam is lucky those SIGNED divorce papers were never filed or she'd be living with her mom. Now she's living off Jason's money.

Spin is a grown man ( maybe 30?) living in his office and keeping some stuff at his girlfriend and ex-girlfriends place.

Ava is also living off her families money. Like Morgan and Michael.

Lulu's place was purchased with Nic's money and no one has worked it since the opening. Poor Nic, bad investment.

Duke is trying at least. He's lost 2 jobs so far. But, at least he's putting in some effort to find a job. But again he's like 50.

Don't see Morgan and Kiki doing anything different then half the other residents.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list