List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by levins29 at 2013/09/14 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 06:57AM, Views: 2135, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/16 01:52PM
    Re: where Kiki and Morgan going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote levins29: once Monica put them out.maybe Morgan will go to his dad's and Kiki will go to Michael and ask to stay back with him.

While both Sonny and Carly have plenty of room, Sonny's estate DOES have a guest house on the property. They could move in there and mooch off him for a while.

Wouldn't be the first 19 year olds to mooch off their parents.

Yes Sonny's kids are very good at doing that.

#12   2013/09/16 02:00PM
    shepmajor

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote levins29: once Monica put them out.maybe Morgan will go to his dad's and Kiki will go to Michael and ask to stay back with him.

While both Sonny and Carly have plenty of room, Sonny's estate DOES have a guest house on the property. They could move in there and mooch off him for a while.

No they certainly wouldn't. Does beg the question... if either of them are planning to get a job or go back to school... I mean, what are they DOING with their lives?

#13   2013/09/16 02:43PM
    ransomha

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

No they certainly wouldn't. Does beg the question... if either of them are planning to get a job or go back to school... I mean, what are they DOING with their lives?

The same as Sam, Michael, Spin, Lulu, Duke, Ava, and many others, I guess

#14   2013/09/16 07:41PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

Aren't you the first to say who the thread is about and it's not about others and here you are doing the same.

#15   2013/09/16 09:34PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor:

Unless they lost them over the weekend Sam, Spinelli, Ava and LuLu all have businesses. Duke and Michael are recently unemployed but have resources. So personally I don't see them at all on the same level and Morgan and Kiki.

#16   2013/09/17 12:26AM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote Howie79: I guess that they have a few options:

Sonny's place
    The Metro Court
    Carly's place
    Michael's place
    Kelly's
    Silas's place - if he has one

But since neither have jobs, and Morgan has maxed out his CCs and Kiki is not on speaking terms with her mom, maybe they need to go and stay at the little motel where Sam gave birth to Danny. It looked to be more "affordable" for those on a budget.

I will take your last suggestion, the low budget suites sounds great for them, if either one of the gets a job they can up grade to the Motor Park Inn and eventually Kelly's

#17   2013/09/17 12:30AM
    CHATTERBOX22

Well the newly weds can always go to the low budget suites sounds great for them, if either one of the gets a job they can up grade to the Motor Park Inn and eventually Kelly's

#18   2013/09/17 02:36AM
    duke417

Kiki should morph back into Starr, move back to Llanview and live at the Minuteman with the Fords.

#19   2013/09/17 03:34AM
    SonnylovesEmily

They can go far far away like to the moon.

#20   2013/09/17 03:45AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: Back to college please.... anywhere but PC!

Yes somewhere far far away, never to return.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list