List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Monica's job

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Monica's job

Started by ransomha at 2013/09/13 03:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 09:53AM, Views: 2192, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/09/17 02:53PM
    Re: Monica's job
    Insxx

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ransomha: So, who's going to take over as COS?

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Brad will never be Chief of Staff. He's the lab manager. The lab is usually overseen by a Dr. To be in the COS position you have to be a doctor. Brad is a medical lab technologist.

How do I know this? My brother is a med lab tech and he reports to the Head of the lab who is a DR.

Dr Jeff Webber is my vote he would be new to a lot of people.

No more TPT, he is dead, let his old tail stay dead.

#42   2013/09/17 02:55PM
    Insxx

There are going to give the job probably to Silas. If not Patrick, no one cares about what Monica did back in the day and I surely don't want to see anything like that now. That would be enough to make one throw up,GROSS!

#43   2013/09/17 04:27PM
    Bizlet

Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Brad will never be Chief of Staff. He's the lab manager. The lab is usually overseen by a Dr. To be in the COS position you have to be a doctor. Brad is a medical lab technologist. Ch

How do I know this? My brother is a med lab tech and he reports to the Head of the lab who is a DR.

Check your GH history they must have been trying the Richard Dean Anderson back for the reunion episodes Jeff has been mentioned and said to be to be in Asia. It is on his character page.

#44   2013/09/18 05:56AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Brad will never be Chief of Staff. He's the lab manager. The lab is usually overseen by a Dr. To be in the COS position you have to be a doctor. Brad is a medical lab technologist. Ch

Check your GH history they must have been trying the Richard Dean Anderson back for the reunion episodes Jeff has been mentioned and said to be to be in Asia. It is on his character page.

Richard is a wonderful actor, would love to see him back as cos, it would be a reminder of Steve Hardy days. He could get together with Monica, no not a trampy relationship, just a nice older couple, like Steve and Audrey or Lee and Gail Baldwin. That's whats lacking at GH, the old relable couple where the young ones go for advice, oh yes and tell the Christmas Story

#45   2013/09/18 07:37AM
    KillerQueen

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Richard is a wonderful actor, would love to see him back as cos, it would be a reminder of Steve Hardy days. He could get together with Monica, no not a trampy relationship, just a nice older couple, like Steve and Audrey or Lee and Gail Baldwin. That's whats lacking at GH, the old relable couple where the young ones go for advice, oh yes and tell the Christmas Story

Ah, those were the days. I looked forward to Steve Hardy reading the Christmas story every year and the Christmas party for the sick children. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

#46   2013/09/18 09:28AM
    Bizlet

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Ah, those were the days. I looked forward to Steve Hardy reading the Christmas story every year and the Christmas party for the sick children. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can see Jeff Webber reading the Christmas story this year. That would be perfect.

#47   2013/09/18 09:38AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I can see Jeff Webber reading the Christmas story this year. That would be perfect.

I don't think I'd be able to look at him without thinking 'McGyver' and expect him to whip out a Bic lighter and build an operating room with it.

#48   2013/09/18 09:44AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I don't think I'd be able to look at him without thinking 'McGyver' and expect him to whip out a Bic lighter and build an operating room with it.

LOL

#49   2013/09/18 09:49AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Well look at this way if there is a tragic event at the hospital we don't need Jason and his sidearm we have Dr. Jeff with his new tablet, superglue, lighter, and don't forget the duct tape.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/18 09:50AM
    #50   2013/09/18 09:53AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Well look at this way if there is a tragic event at the hospital we don't need Jason and his sidearm we have Dr. Jeff with his new tablet, superglue, lighter, and don't forget the duct tape.

LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list