List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Monica's job

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Monica's job

Started by ransomha at 2013/09/13 03:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 09:53AM, Views: 2139, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/16 07:28AM
    Re: Monica's job
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat: It's laughable that Monica got fired because AJ is in jail. His brother was a hit man for the mob for goodness sakes!! He was arrested how many times? Was in jail how many times? He admitted to a crime to go to jail and Monica gets fired because AJ went to jail on SUSPICION of murder?

Obvious plot point to fire Monica, kick everyone out of the mansion, so obviously the Q mansion isn't going to be shown much anymore and they need a newCOS for another future storyline. I find these writers make things too obvious and don't know how to make a story flow most of the time.

It's not real, it's a show, things that happen aren't real life. We watch for fun, why compare real life... etc....... Isn't that the theme ?

Patrick and Sabrina hanging on each other, making out is fine because it's not real life.

Guess Monica getting fired falls under that same way of thinking.

#32   2013/09/16 07:32AM
    JaneDoe

Monica getting fired because of AJ being charged with Connie's murder is ridiculous considering how many times her other son Jason was considered a suspect. My hope is that they aren't trying to weed out Monica even more. TPTB have been doing so great blending in vets and bringing back the history... I'd hate to see them revert back to the ways of the past.

#33   2013/09/16 07:34AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ransomha: So, who's going to take over as COS?

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Brad will never be Chief of Staff. He's the lab manager. The lab is usually overseen by a Dr. To be in the COS position you have to be a doctor. Brad is a medical lab technologist.

How do I know this? My brother is a med lab tech and he reports to the Head of the lab who is a DR.

While on a soap, anything can happen, I was just kidding about Brad.

I'm thinking Silas.
    We don't know his back ground so, he may have experience. Patrick will be MAD if he gets it over him.

Patrick kisses too much at work.

Where do you think Monica and Alan were doing all there cheating in their younger years before the Metro court. They were not bringing them home.

They kiss in public.

At the nurses station. at the elevators, in the hallway.

Very unprofessional.
    I would think Monica and Alan were more discrete. Don't remember so much kissing in public but, that was awhile ago.

Monica was the tramp of GH, she did her "business" everywhere and YES she and Alan would kiss a LOT at work, as did Steve and Audrey. It's not unprofessional to give a peck at work, which is all Patrick does in view (meaning not the staff room).

What difference does it make what Monica and Alan did 20 years ago?

I'm talking about 2013

They do a lot more then "peck" They hang on each other. Make out kiss at the nurses station, at the elevator station, in the hall way. She has her hands around his neck. He comes up behind her. IMO it's very unprofessional.

He at least use to do Robin in the supple closet.

What are they trying to prove?

Wow you are something. I was responding to YOUR comment about Monica and Alan so if it's not relevant, you shouldn't have said anything about them

I was just responding when someone else brought them up. I don't even remember them making out in public. IF they did they were wrong too.

That was Bizlet's comment about them.

If wanted to watch people be professional at work I wouldn't be watching a soap opera. I like the fact that RC is trying to center the show around the hospital if that means there is a little kissing at the nursing station so be it, NO MATTER WHO IT IS either.

Agreed! Even in the days of Steve Hardy there were affairs going on in the hospital, it's a part of the show, always has been, I don't see why suddenly it's an issue? Oh wait I know, because it's Patrick and Sabrina.

As for who it could be, I hope Patrick. He can get rid of Brad and Britt (though she is on maternity leave so he would have to do it in a few months) and hopefully he'll hire a lab tech that doesn't falsify every test they do

Guess i'm too young to remember them making out every time they ran into each other in public. IF they did that, that would have been unprofessional of them too.

The test have been changed since the beginning of soaps. Brad isn't doing anything new either.

Why pick on him, because it's Brad?

#34   2013/09/16 07:39AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote JaneDoe: Monica getting fired because of AJ being charged with Connie's murder is ridiculous considering how many times her other son Jason was considered a suspect. My hope is that they aren't trying to weed out Monica even more. TPTB have been doing so great blending in vets and bringing back the history... I'd hate to see them revert back to the ways of the past.

Although we didn`t see her much at GH, maybe she will have more scenes at the Q house, fighting with Tracy, and maybe talking with Alan

#35   2013/09/16 07:58AM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote JaneDoe: Monica getting fired because of AJ being charged with Connie's murder is ridiculous considering how many times her other son Jason was considered a suspect. My hope is that they aren't trying to weed out Monica even more. TPTB have been doing so great blending in vets and bringing back the history... I'd hate to see them revert back to the ways of the past.

Although we didn`t see her much at GH, maybe she will have more scenes at the Q house, fighting with Tracy, and maybe talking with Alan

I am hoping this just short term and Tracy is going to stand by her again to help her get her job back at GH. I did enjoy them working together around the Nurses Ball.

#36   2013/09/17 12:53PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat: It's laughable that Monica got fired because AJ is in jail. His brother was a hit man for the mob for goodness sakes!! He was arrested how many times? Was in jail how many times? He admitted to a crime to go to jail and Monica gets fired because AJ went to jail on SUSPICION of murder?

Obvious plot point to fire Monica, kick everyone out of the mansion, so obviously the Q mansion isn't going to be shown much anymore and they need a newCOS for another future storyline. I find these writers make things too obvious and don't know how to make a story flow most of the time.

It's not real, it's a show, things that happen aren't real life. We watch for fun, why compare real life... etc....... Isn't that the theme ?

Patrick and Sabrina hanging on each other, making out is fine because it's not real life.

I don't recall anywhere saying anything about real life but mentioned ONLY stuff on the show. Good try though

If only you could find something to say about what people are talking about instead of just arguing with them.

#37   2013/09/17 12:54PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Brad will never be Chief of Staff. He's the lab manager. The lab is usually overseen by a Dr. To be in the COS position you have to be a doctor. Brad is a medical lab technologist.

How do I know this? My brother is a med lab tech and he reports to the Head of the lab who is a DR.

While on a soap, anything can happen, I was just kidding about Brad.

I'm thinking Silas.
    We don't know his back ground so, he may have experience. Patrick will be MAD if he gets it over him.

Patrick kisses too much at work.

Where do you think Monica and Alan were doing all there cheating in their younger years before the Metro court. They were not bringing them home.

They kiss in public.

At the nurses station. at the elevators, in the hallway.

Very unprofessional.
    I would think Monica and Alan were more discrete. Don't remember so much kissing in public but, that was awhile ago.

Monica was the tramp of GH, she did her "business" everywhere and YES she and Alan would kiss a LOT at work, as did Steve and Audrey. It's not unprofessional to give a peck at work, which is all Patrick does in view (meaning not the staff room).

What difference does it make what Monica and Alan did 20 years ago?

I'm talking about 2013

They do a lot more then "peck" They hang on each other. Make out kiss at the nurses station, at the elevator station, in the hall way. She has her hands around his neck. He comes up behind her. IMO it's very unprofessional.

He at least use to do Robin in the supple closet.

What are they trying to prove?

Wow you are something. I was responding to YOUR comment about Monica and Alan so if it's not relevant, you shouldn't have said anything about them

I was just responding when someone else brought them up. I don't even remember them making out in public. IF they did they were wrong too.

That was Bizlet's comment about them.

If wanted to watch people be professional at work I wouldn't be watching a soap opera. I like the fact that RC is trying to center the show around the hospital if that means there is a little kissing at the nursing station so be it, NO MATTER WHO IT IS either.

Agreed! Even in the days of Steve Hardy there were affairs going on in the hospital, it's a part of the show, always has been, I don't see why suddenly it's an issue? Oh wait I know, because it's Patrick and Sabrina.

As for who it could be, I hope Patrick. He can get rid of Brad and Britt (though she is on maternity leave so he would have to do it in a few months) and hopefully he'll hire a lab tech that doesn't falsify every test they do

Guess i'm too young to remember them making out every time they ran into each other in public. IF they did that, that would have been unprofessional of them too.

The test have been changed since the beginning of soaps. Brad isn't doing anything new either.

Why pick on him, because it's Brad?

Umm no because he is doing it, period.

#38   2013/09/17 01:09PM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

I don't recall anywhere saying anything about real life but mentioned ONLY stuff on the show. Good try though

If only you could find something to say about what people are talking about instead of just arguing with them.

Try reading posts other then mine and you'll see it
    was brought up by Bliz and Stone and Charger. ( not real life)

I think it's YOU that always has to be negative when corresponding with me. I can do with out it actually.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 01:14PM
    #39   2013/09/17 01:34PM
    theresao

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat: Agreed! Even in the days of Steve Hardy there were affairs going on in the hospital, it's a part of the show, always has been, I don't see why suddenly it's an issue? Oh wait I know, because it's Patrick and Sabrina.

I still remember Bobbie actively chasing after Noah in the hospital. She was not subtle and she caused a lot of trouble between him and the nurse he was truly interested in. So, affairs between doctors and nurses are a soap staple and have been going on for years in real life not just on our screens.

You are so right, my very first favorite couple on GH was Jeff Webber and Annie Logan.

#40   2013/09/17 02:51PM
    Insxx

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Between Patrick and Silas!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list